Akehama Chronicles #2

"Archons…the week got delayed…oh well! Ahem. Is the camera on?"

The cameraman gives a thumbs up.

"Here we go…hello everybody and welcome to the second episode of ANHS WEEKLY NEWS! I'm your host Goro Akehama and we have a lot in store for you all today, ladies and gentlemen! I mean, there were so much that happened last night that I can't even believe it! We are also gonna some unanswered questions from the last episode but the main one we're covering up that made everyone including my master's readers curious is…"

Akehama shows a piece of paper.

Did Kakeru Ryuuen actually hit Hiyori Shiina in the face? Was it by purpose or by accident?

"This is going to be such a controversial moment we're gonna have here. I mean, we all know that Ryuuen use his "violent ways" in a unique way just to rise up against Class A perhaps but going so far by hitting an innocent girl like Hiyori? I don't even want to imagine it."

"We don't actually know if it even happen though." 

"That's why we're gonna find out. Oh man, this is gonna be such a major scoop!" 

"Why do I feel like you actually want it to be true?" 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a sadistic fuck who loves torturing pure girls." 

"I'm going to pretend I didn't heard that…sheesh, this is why KR beats you up most of the time." 

"Atleast I didn't get rejected like you." 

"I'm not Ichinose, you dumbass." 

"Just keep recording." 

"Sadistic fuck…"

"Anyway, let's not waste anytime! LET! US! GET! ON! IT! LET'S GO!" 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"We are now live at Class 2-D, where we're finally going to learn the ongoing rumor and here at my side is none other than the cute bookworm herself, Hiyori Shiina! Say hi to the camera." 

"Hello! Ayanokouji-kun, are you watching me? Can we read again after class? It's been a while since we've hung out together. Pleaseee?" 

"Allright, that's enough cuteness from you." 

"I'm not cute!" 

Hiyori pouted.

"Oh really? Ayanokouji thinks you're cute."

"Really? Yay! Thank you, Ayanokouji-kun!"  

"Just kidding!" 

"You're so mean! It's no wonder the director beats you up most of the time." 

"Alright, that line is getting old. Let's focus on the main topic here." 

"You started it." 

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, this question is very crucial as everyone is really curious about what happened so please answer with full honesty." 

"Sure. Honesty is the best policy."

"And Ayanokouji makes Ibuki wet."