Reaction Breaktime #3: ANHS vs Toman

(A/N: This is the first time writing a fight scene so I apologize in advance if it sucks ass. I hope you enjoy.)

3rd Person POV

"Is this actually happening right now?" Kamuro said.

"It'll be interesting to say the least. I'm really curious to see what Toman are capable of." Matsushita said.

"I'm looking forward for the main event though. We're going to see Kiyotaka in action!" Kei shouted.

"What are you so happy about? Do you wanna see our friend get his ass beat by a bunch of middle school gangsters?" Kushida asked.

"Don't underestimate--no. NEVER underestimate Kiyotaka-senpai." Nanase said.

"I've never seen Ayanokouji-kun release his full potential so this'll be a suprising event." Horikita said.

"Allright everybody! The first match will now begin so prepare yourselves as I introduce the contenders!" KR shouted.

"On the ANHS side, he is known as the dragon boy who uses dictatorship upon his classmates. He uses violent tactics that actually work somehow. He is the leader of Class D, Kakeru Ryuuen!"

Everyone who admires Ryuuen cheered especially Ishizaki and Albert but as for the others…

"DRAGON BOY! DRAGON BOY! DRAGON BOY! DRAGON BOY!"

 "It's your time to prove that you can crush me, dragon boy. Fufufu." Sakayanagi said while holding up a poster that has a picture of a dragon with Ryuuen's face.

"The loli is my biggest fan." Ryuuen muttered.

"And to the Toman's side, he is the co-captain of the twin devils gang, the devil who hides behind a smile, which gives his the opponents a disadvantage because they can't tell if he's tired or anything. I know, it's weird. Anyway, he is the 4th division captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Nahoya Kawata a.k.a. Smiley!"

"You can do it, Smiley!" Angry cheered for his brother.

"Go Smiley Go!" Haruka shouted.

"Whose side are you on?" Hashimoto asked.

"It's murder time!" Smiley grinned.

"Joining Smiley is one of Pah-chin's loyal ally, who always supports him even when the both of them are being idiotic morons, he will always be family to Toman! Ofcourse he may be stupid, but he is also a goddamn powerhouse when he gets serious. Ladies and Gentlemen, he is the 3rd division vice captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Ryohei Hayashi!"

"Remember this, Peh! Win or lose, I'll always be proud of you. Thanks for being by my side." Pah-chin said.

"The moron is being motivational! This is new." Kazutora said.

"Shut up!" Pah-chin shouted.

"Thank you, pah-chin." Peh-yan said.

"Say, which body part do you want to have surgery first, dragon boy?" Smiley asked while cracking his knuckles.

"Kukuku, I'll be removing that smug face of yours." Ryuuen said as he prepares himself.

"Ryuuen vs Smiley and Peh-yan, your fight begins…NOW! Ritsu shouted as she rings the bell.

"Let's play, Toman! Show me what you got!" Ryuuen shouted.

"Ryuuen sure loves violence." Chifuyu said.