Reaction Time #6: no one

"Ah, nagising na kayo." KR said in a different language.
(Ah, you're all finally awake.)

"Huh? What the hell are you saying? Some kind of alien language or something?" Ryuuen asked in confusion.

"Ano pinagsasabi niyo? Nagsasalita lang ako ng normal dito! Putangina!" KR shouted to everyone.
(What are you people talking about? I'm speaking like a normal person here! I love MILFS!)

They still don't understand what the hell he's saying.

"We only understood the word normal but the rest were just random gibberish." Matsushita said.

"Ayy, pasensya na. Nakalimutan ko na siguro mag ingles." KR replied.
(Oops, sorry about that. I may have forgotten how to speak english.)

"Stop speaking! You're giving me a freaking nosebleed!" Kamuro shouted.

"Is he speaking tagalog?" Hiyori muttered.

"I already said sorry! Oh look, I'm back to normal already. I don't know why I suddenly spoke like that. I apologize." KR made a quick bow infront of everyone.

"Hey, where did Ayanokouji-kun and Satou-san go?" Horikita asked and the other girls wondered as well.

"KR! Where the hell did those two lovebirds went off to?" Kei then threw her knife at KR but he dodges it.

"No throwing knives, you overjealous gyaru!" KR shouted.

"You'll see them soon so don't worry about it. Anyway, I'll show you another photo and I want you all to to tell me what you think of it." KR said as he showed the photo.

" KR said as he showed the photo

(A/N: If you know, you know.)

Every girl was now imagining they were in Satou's position.

They all had nosebleeds.

"Is that what they're doing right now?!" the jealous gyaru asked in anger.

"Th-that kind of le-lewd act isn't allowed in school!" Ichinose said.

'I want him to eat me--no! I-I meant my brea--not that food! Ahhhhhh I miss him! Where are you, Ayanokouji-kun?!' a super red Ichinose thought.

"That's kinda hot. Wait, what am I thinking?! Oh who the hell cares anymore?! Surely if I gave him a can of beer, I would be in that same situation. Yeah, I should do that but how? " Kamuro kept muttering to herself.

"May I be of assistance?" KR asked who was now next to Kamuro.

"You heard all that?! You creep!" Kamuro shouted.

"Calm down, you can have him all by yourself as long as…"

KR whispered something to Kamuro's ear.