Kiyosumi Protection Squad #4: Special Defective vs Kazuomi Housen

“Then that loli suddenly appeared infront of me after I—huh? What’s going on there?” Kamuro looks at the window behind Kiyo and sees a whole bunch of third-years.

“Hm?” Kiyo turns around.

“Looks like it finally got crowded here… when I was finally enjoying the atmosphere, they decide to ruin everything.” Kamuro crosses her arms in disappointment.

“Just ignore them. They’re probably strolling around since it’s now the afternoon or something.” Kiyo said.

“Now they’re suddenly running away? What the hell is going on out there?!” Kamuro asked.

‘Akito, Satsuki and Sudo are incharge of handling the third years so I guess they did this. The question is, what did they do to scare them off?’ Kiyo thought.

“But you’re right. I should just ignore them… but if they ever interfere with our date, allow me to beat the living shit out of them, Kiyotaka.” Kamuro demanded.

“That won’t be necessary.”

“Hrmmm… fine.” Kamuro pouted a bit.

“I’m still gonna suck you dry later…” She muttered.

“Hm? Did you say something?” Kiyo asked.

“Nothing.” Kamuro grumpily ate a pizza.

Meanwhile

??? POV

“For a skinny pussy slut, you got some balls to go against me.” He goes for another punch but as usual, I manage to dodge it.

This has been going on for a while and I’m starting to get bored. If I was the old me, I would’ve been dead by bow.

Well, I did dodge most of his attacks but I’ve taken some hits by accident, making my movement slower but enduring it is a piece of cake but so far, dodging is all I’ve been doing as I can’t land even a single hit.

Housen’s moves for a brute delinquent are quite unique but that’s just what he is. Just brute strength with no creativity whatsoever. He only plans to beat me to a bloody pulp until I could no longer move.

Unfortunately for him, there is no way that’s going to happen. Unless I somehow fuck this up.

“What’s wrong, Housen? The one you called an unremarkable bitch is still standing. Keep this up and you’ll have no chance of beating him.”

I look at Tsubasa at the side for a moment and thankfully, she’s slowly recovering. I sure hope she isn’t traumatized by what happened earlier.

“The more you dodge, the more you pissed me the fuck off! What are you, that shithead’s trained bodyguard or something?! You trying to become like him, don’t you?!” Ugh, his shitty smile makes me want to vomit.

“Are you kidding? There can only be one Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and I can guarantee that YOU have no chance of expelling him. Don’t you think your ego is getting a bit off or you’re so desperate to become number one that you crave for the violence that it’s becoming your creepy fetish?”

At that moment, his smile dropped.

“Oh? Did I just hit a nerve there because I told you the brutal truth? I mean, you did almost get yourself expelled AND arrested thanks to a petty knife.”

Then the smile has returned. What kind of mindset does this fucker have?

“HAHAHAHAHA! Even from a lowlife defective knows about that?! You really should keep your nose out of—”