Akehama Chronicles

"Is the camera on? Hello everybody! First and foremost, I want to thank you all for giving me your time to watch this on your respective televisions. Welcome to the first episode of ANHS weekly news! I'm your reporter for today and always will be, Goro Akehama and today, we ask some unanswered questions we are all curious about from the students of ANHS like!…" 

Akehama takes out a sheet of paper.

"What is going to be the fate of Kikyou Kushida after her other side has been finally revealed to her classmates?"

"What is Kei Karuizawa's reason for dropping out?" 

"What is Takuya Yagami's next plan?" 

"Are Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Masumi Kamuro dating?" 

"Did Akito Miyake had a thing for Airi Sakura?" 

"Can Honami Ichinose bring her class back to its glory and reach class A or will Ryuji Kanzaki has to use some…drastic measures?" 

"What will be the next location Mio Ibuki is going to get stuck in?" 

"When is Ichika Amasawa going to stop simping or craving for her senpai?" 

"Will Ike Kanji confess to the other Satsuki Shinohara?" 

"Does Keisei Yukimura have a thing for Tsubasa Nanase?" 

"Is the ongoing rumor regarding Kakeru Ryuuen hitting Hiyori Shiina in the face whether by accident or by purpose, real or fake?"

"Who is the better stalker? Chiaki Matsushita or Masayoshi Hashimoto?" 

"Can Arisu Sakayanagi finally reach the top shelf?" 

"What is Kohei Katsuragi's next job going to be?" 

"So many unanswered questions that I have to put some of them aside for next week! So let's not waste any goddamn time and LET! US! GET! ON! IT! LET'S GO!" 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"We're currently at Class 2-C's room and the first one we're going to interview for today is Sayo Andou! Pose for the camera." 

"Hi!" 

"I said pose, not wave but whatever. Alright that's enough beauty shot. Let me get straight to the point…ahem!" 

"Does size actually matter?" 

"Huh?…"

"You heard me." 

"Can you repeat that again for me, please?" 

"You deaf or something?" 

"Excuse me?" 

"Does size actually matter?" 

"Uhhh…I don't know! What kind of a question is that?!" 

"It does matter. Problem solved." 

"I'm sorry but who told you to answer that question, Yuki Himeno?" 

"You can see the answer from her flustered face. See?" 

"Oh my god…Chihiro Shiranami, how about you? Does size actually matter?"