Hail to the King, baby!

It was finally the end of our 2nd midterm exam and everyone felt relieved that they all passed as it was similar to the math exam we’ve had a few months ago…

The one… that I got a perfect score for it…

Why did I got a perfect score at a beyond university-level math exam, you may ask?

The first one would be that I’m built different… not really.

The second is because Horikita made a bet with me but that does’nt really matter.

And the third one is that I had some free time to grab some university books at the library when I was reading with Hiyori.

Speaking of Hiyori, it’s been a while since we’ve read together.

Scratch that, it’s been a while since we’ve EVEN hung out together besides the library.

It’s not that I hate reading, I find it calm and relaxing it especially if she’s with me since it makes her happy, and if it makes her happy, I feel relaxed knowing that she enjoys my company.

I could think of two reasons on why we have’nt seeing each other.

The first and obvious one is the number of special exams we’ve had.

The second one is Ryuuen ruining everything.

Everytime I go to their class to pick up Hiyori like some overprotective brother, that magenta-haired absurdination always picks the time to block my way so he could do the old-fashioned Ryueen conversation that he does at our every encounter.

I guess he could consider this as his small revenge on me since I already ruined him by beating the absolute life out of his face back at the rooftop but no one needs to know about that.

Maybe it’s time for a change of pace so she could feel the same relaxation as the feeling in the life of books and I know the perfect place for it to celebrate.

I think.

Haruka and Mako wants to hold a small party in celebration of passing the exam and the others agreed to the idea so I had no choice but to agree as well. As usual, it’ll take place at my room because ofcourse.

Then Mako told us that there would be a small twist to make it special and the small twist was everyone has to bring a “plus one” to invite since she has something special up in her sleeve.

I already have a bad feeling about this but I did’nt really mind, as long as it does’nt get too rowdy. There’s only one problem…

While everyone is bringing a plus one, Mako insisted that I should bring a plus THREE so it’ll be more fun and exciting, according to her maniacal of a brain.

Before I could object however, Akito, Keisei, and Yosuke immiediately agrees with the idea since they know I’m not really sociable towards other people but I know the real reason behind this.

It’s their revenge on me for not having their backs when Haruka was scolding them because of their small prank that included using Tsubasa’s name without her consent.

They did this on themselves, why would they involve me in their mess?

Oh well, there’s no backing out now.

Once we were dismissed, everyone in the Ayanokouji Group immiediately dispersed out of the classroom to find their plus ones and also buy some food and drinks while I’m stuck here, thinking of the other two that I should invite.