Reaction Time #4: Bitter Betrayal

(A/N: for my readers who hasn't read Unexpected Tool, I highly recommend you read that one first before this as it will contain spoilers. Atleast read this specific chapter. Thank you.)

Bitter Betrayal

"Now, let me just say first that this is my own universe so everyone's personality here is completely different." UT Shinohara said.

Everyone nodded.

Shinohara POV

"Stay away from me!" 

"Why are you running Satsuki?"

"Fuck off you hornbag!

"Awwww so harsh, but it only makes daddy harder!"

"Who is that?!" Satou asked.

"My father..." UT Shinohara replied, shocking everyone.

"What kind of father is that?!" Ichinose screamed in terror.

"A piece of shit, that's who!" Akito said while Haruka tried to calm him down.

"Shut the hell up!"

"There's nowhere to run my Satsuki."

"Why are you doing this?!"

"GOTCHA!"

"Disgusting..." Ryuuen muttered without his signature smile.

The same goes for Sakayanagi as she realizes how dark this is going to be.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I suddenly woke up in a trance trying to forget that ever happened. These reoccurring nightmares are gonna be the death of me. I thought I already forgotten that devil but somehow, doing that just got even worse. I'm just glad it wasn't real. 

"Thank god it was only a dream. Are you okay now, Shinohara-san?" Kei asked while comforting UT Shinohara.

"I'm fine now, thanks to a certain someone." She said.

'So it is Kiyotaka.' Kei thought.

'What have you done now, Ayanokouji-kun?' Horikita thought.

'Fufu, Ayanokouji-kun is gonna work his magic.' Sakayanagi thought.

"Shinohara-san?! What happened?" I turned around and see my roommate Mii-chan with a concerned look on her face. She must've heard my loud scream. This is so embarrassing. Out of all times that asshole has to ruin my day, why does it have to be with my friends around?

"O-Ohh I'm fine Mii-chan. Just a little nightmare don't worry about it hehe." I said with a small smile. I just hope this wouldn't happen again since the last time it happened, I was in the classroom during lunch and the first thing I saw after jolting up from another nightmare was a certain brown-haired male with golden eyes staring at me with his usual plain look on his face. Out of all people, it has to be that gloomy boring guy that Horikita-san only talks to. What was his name again? He's so forgettable. The only thing I remember about him was his awkward introduction. Seriously, what a weirdo. No wonder he doesn't have any friends. Atleast he's not a big pervert like a certain person I know.