The Genius, The Ladies' Man, The Delinquent, & The Tutor Pt.2

8:00 AM

3rd Person POV

"Hirata, too much contractions! Ahhhhh I feel like I'm giving birth to quintuplets or something! Keisei screamed in pain.

"Don't be such a baby, Keisei. It's only level 2." Akito said.

"Plus, thanks to this exam, we have no classes for the whole day! Isn't that great?" He added.

"You just wanted an excuse to--ahhhhhhhhh!" 

"Hirata-kun, I think you're starting to abuse that machine." Mii-chan said.

"I doubt that. Besides, look how happy Hirata-kun is." Kei pointed at his smiling face.

"It looks like a smile of a sadist to me..." Onodera muttered.

"Oh by the way, where is my goddamn husband when I need him?!" Keisei shouted.

"Don't say it like that! This isn't a BL fanfic, you know!" Shinohara said.

"A what?" Satou asked.

"Speaking of your husband, where IS Ayanokouji-kun?" Kushida asked.

"He told me he was gonna get some milk." Akito answered.

"What? The baby isn't even born yeetaaahhhtaayyyyy!" 

"It's not for you, it's for himself." Akito said.

"What does he need milk for? He's not a baby anymore." Keisei said.

"Were you thinking that he's gonna get breastmilk? That's gross, dude! Get your mind out of the gutter!" Akito shouted.

"Kiyotaka! Where are--aahhhhh!"

"Hm? What is it?" The door opens and it reveals Ayanokouji drinking a glass of milk.

"There you are, you good-for-nothing husband!" Keisei shouted angrily.

"What did I do? Want some milk?" Ayanokouji innocently asked his "wife".

"No, I don't want some milk! I want you to stay here with me and do what I say,  because I'm growing a goddamn baby in my belly!" Keisei finally burst.

"Yes, Keisei! More drama! Now that's what I call acting!" Akito said while filming.

"Shut up, Akit--aahhhhhhwahawahh!"

"This is gold! Seeing you suffer like this is a treasure I'm willing to spend my hard earned cash on!" Akito shouted in happiness.

"He needs some milk." Ayanokouji innocently said with his usual blank face while pointing at the suffering Keisei.

"Where did you get the milk, Kiyotaka-kun?" Hirata asked.

"I got it from the supermarket." Ayanokouji answered.

'I actually got it from Ichinose but no one needs to know about that.' He thought.

10:00 AM

"I've just realized how heavy this stupid thing is...and where did Kiyotaka went off to again?!" Keisei asked everyone.

"Dude, you're slowly turning into a Karen." Matsushita said.

"Hirata, oh my god! How much pain are you going to--aahhhhhhhh!"

"I'm just doing what the pamphlet says. Contractions just happens at a random time and there's nothing I can do but follow the rules. I'm sure you can understand that this is an exam, Yukimura-kun. I'm sure you would understand." Hirata tried to comfort Keisei with kindness but it only angered the angry Karen more.