A Lolicon's Dream...but not for Kiyo

Ayanokouji POV

"Huh. I'm feeling bored."

Today I'm in my room with nothing to do today. I was supposed to hang out with the Ayanokouji Group but Akito told me that it was Haruka's "month"? I don't really know what he's talking about but I heard from him that I shouldn't even talk to her or I'll face her wrath which I do not want to happen again.

I can always invite Kei over but either Matsushita or Amasawa would always follow her for some reason and Kei would scream in my face when they leave.

Horikita is a no go after the times we "study" together here and her back must be feeling very sore so she needs a break.

Is it even a good idea to hangout with Ichinose and her friends? I can always invite them here but that would just cause some unnecessary attention when they get caught.

I wonder if Sakayanagi is free. I mean, she would probably want another game of chess with me but she's probably busy being pissed off at Kamuro.

Speaking of Kamuro, I heard that she transferred to our class thanks to our new director, KR and her AI assistant? Whatever it was, it looks like Kamuro works for me now I guess.

Do I even dare to invite Ryuuen here just to beat him up again? Nope, bad idea.

There's always the Keyaki Mall. I can just treat myself with some ice cream but I have a feeling I'm gonna get stuck with Ibuki at some random place again. I don't even want to remember the last time we got stuck together. That was one heavy washing machine.

Even if that's not the case, I'll probably run in to the new student council president again. I don't want to talk about it. The new president is the new devil, even worse than Horikita and Amasawa combined.

*Ring *Ring

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. It was an unknown number. 

I decided to answer it because of curiosity.

"Hello?"

"Senpai. I wanna go to your room."

"Do you mind telling me who you are?"

"No. I want to suprise you. Besides, you already know me just by hearing my voice."

"I'm afraid I don't when you're using a voice changer."

"I'm not suprised that you've figured that out." 

"It was obvious from the start. Now, tell me who you are first before going to my room."

"I'm a first-year."

"Yes, I know that when you called me Senpai moments ago.

"I'm using a voice changer."

"I know that."

"Let me in."

The unknown caller hungs up.

*Knock *Knock

"I'm guessing that's him or her." 

I gently open the door.

To my surprise, it was a first-year but something is a little different.

"Senpai."

It was Sakurako Tsubaki of Class 1-C but her height becomes unusually low, the same goes for her appearance. In other words, she looks like a seven-year old going to the Advanced Nurturing Elementary School.