Reaction Time #8: The Genius, The Ladies' Man, The Delinquent, & The Tutor Pt.2

"Shit! Not again!"

"Is the laptop bugging out again, KR-kun?" Hiyori asked.

"It is so I apologize in advance if more random photos pop up." KR said.

Something did pop up but it was entirely different.

Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery has been activated.

"A what now?" Matsushita asked.

"Look, something's appearing on the screen." Kobashi said.

"It's not something, more like someone." Utomiya said.

"Oh no…" KR muttered while looking back and forth at Kiryuuin and the laptop.

'No no no! Please cancel! Cancel! Deactivate! Please don't appear in front of my queen! Not now!' KR thought while sweating nervously as he kept pressing the cancel button multiple times.

It was too late however, as a mysterious female figure appeared on the screen.

She has lilac hair and light blue eyes, and was wearing a different uniform.

"She looks cute." Some boys muttered.

"Hm? What happened?" The mysterious 2D girl looks around.

"Who are you people? Are you all acquaintances of my creator?" She asked.

"Creator? You mean him?" Horikita  pointed at KR.

The girl looks at the direction Horikita is pointing at.

"Darling!" The girl shouted.

"Darling?!" Everyone shouted.

"Darling?" Kiryuuin raised an eyebrow.

KR gulped.

(A/N: She's from Assassination Classroom

(A/N: She's from Assassination Classroom.)

"Uhhh…hi Ritsu." KR smiled nervously while waving at her.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Darling! I miss you so much!" Ritsu smiled cheerfully.

"Well, I have a very good reason why." KR muttered while trying to ignore Kiryuuin's glare.

"Anyway, what were you doing messing with the laptop? You know I told you to come out when I told you to." KR said, a little mad.

"I-I'm sorry Darling. I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad." Ritsu started crying.

"I'm not angry, you idiot. Quit crying already." Ritsu didn't stop crying and the audience started to glare at KR.

"How dare you made a 2D girl cry?! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Haruka asked in anger.