Kiyosumi Protection Squad #5: The Final

“So how does it feel to be successful for once, Kiriyama? Do you feel the tender care of the greatness once our plan is concealed?” Nagumo asked, showing his overconfidence.

“I’m only doing this so I could reclaim my position as vice president which is currently on Asahina.” Kiriyama answered.

“Oh trust me, I hate that bitch Kiryuuin more than I could ever do but… this all started all because of a man that took Horikita-senpai’s interest out of all people… the one who he thinks that take me down… Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.” As Nagumo spoke out the name, his voice started going deep.

“That boy is responsible for my demotion, and even manage to convince that female Kouenji to become the new president. Once I take care of him, I’ll be the ruler of this school once again. You’ll see.” He added.

“Your imagination is limitless, you know that? I’ll be excused for a moment. I need to use the bathroom.” Kiriyama said, leaving Nagumo along with his goons.

“Better hurry quick or you’ll miss out on the fun~” Nagumo creepily smiled as he looks behind to see his remaining followers.

‘Tch, that narcissistic bitch took all of my pawns. What does she know about being the student council president? Fucking none. She’s just a pathetic whore to begin with until she too also took interest on Ayanokouji. How annoying.’ Nagumo thought while feeling his blood began to boil.

“Get moving, will ya?! Or I’ll expel you on sight!” He commanded.

Meanwhile

“Honestly, who does he think he is? Even I know that he has no chance against Ayanokouji yet how in the hell did he even manage to convince me?” Kiriyama muttered, continuing to wash his hands.

“How low have I gotten to—huh?” He suddenly looks behind, thinking that someone was behind him.

There was no one but himself.

“Great, now I feel like I’m being watched.” He turns off the faucet and looks in the mirror but there was something completely different.

“You—”

“Shhhh…” before Kiriyama could act, someone covered his eyes and felt something sharp on his neck.

“Don’t. Move.”

“What do you want?” Kiriyama asked, feeling a bit nervous.

“Answer truthfully and I’ll let you go. Lie and you will never see the light of day again.”

“A-Are you absurd?! You are willing to!…” Kiriyama went silent as the person behind him took its hand off his eyes, seeing another figure.

“What the—”

“Shush. Where is Nagumo? Answer now.”

“He’s… not far from here… probably waiting outside…” He confessed.

“Wise choice. Goodbye forever.”

“What do you—”

*Slash

Back to the Clown

“Now… where are you off to now, Ayanokouji? I’ve lost to you once, that will never happen again.” Just the thought of him back in the island when he got socked by Kiyo made him more passionate to take his revenge.