Reaction Time #3: Baby Kiyo Pt. 4

"What do you want now, Amasawa?" Ayanokouji asked the smiling devil.

"Nanase-chan, would you be a dear and move out of the way? It's my turn to sit on Senpai's lap." Amasawa said.

"Hmmm...let me think about, no! First come, first serve, Amasawa-san!" Nanase said, hugging Ayanokouji.

"It wasn't a request, it was a command. Now move over." Amasawa said in a dark voice, causing the two of them to glare at each other.

'Nanase's thighs feel nice.' Ayanokouji thought while ignoring his two angry kouhais.

"Oh my god, let's just settle it with this instead! You're starting to irritate my queen and myself!" KR claps his hands twice, making Nanase sit on Ayanokouji's left leg, and Amasawa on his right leg.

"Ahh, much better! Oh hello there, senpapi chulo~" Amasawa, the mexican señorita devil, said to the now struggling Ayanokouji.

'I can't feel my legs. That god is going to pay for this.' Ayanokouji thought.

"As usual, before we start the next part I want you all to react on this photo." KR said.

" KR said

"Is that me and Ayanokouji-kun dating?! Yes, yes, yes! Taste defeat, Karuizawa-san!" Satou shouted while smirking infront of Kei who was now twitching her eye.

"Look how jealous you are in the photo, Karuizawa-san. I don't know if you're mad at Satou-san or Ayanokouji-kun." Matsushita said.

"I'm mad at both of them! Why do they gotta be all lovey-dovey infront of me! Moouuuu! This is all your fault, Kiyotaka!" Kei was now throwing a childlike tantrum.

"What did I do? If anything, you should blame him." Ayanokouji said as he points at KR.

"Don't blame me, blame Akehama there! He's the one who requested me to show the photo!" KR points at Akehama, making Kei much more angrier.

"KR-kun, can I have the thing I requested earlier? Kei asked and KR snaps his fingers, making a knife appear on Kei's hands.

"Akehama, you bastard!" Kei let out a Valkyrie scream then runs towards the now terrified Akehama.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! Master, help me!" Akehama shouted while running from a dangerously smiling Kei.

"Just ignore those two everyone, they'll be busy for a while so I transport them outside." KR said.

"So with that out of the way, let's start the video." KR added as he pressed the button.

Akehama was heard screaming from a distance but was ignored.

Baby Kiyo Pt. 4

3rd Person POV

"Seeennnppaaaiiii~!" The devil has arrived and snatched the baby from Utomiya's hands.