Reaction Time #15: Sadistic Puppy

"There we go! Now all of you have no memory of what you just watched just now." KR said.

"Well uhh… except for… uhh…" He muttered.

"He didn't erase yours, did he?" Kiyo asked.

"I still remember everything. It looks like the two of us got special treatment." Kamuro answered.

“So uhh… did you like what you see?... and what I did earlier?” She added as she started to blush.

“You were quite… amazing, I suppose. Your lips taste like strawberries.” He answered.

“But I have no full intention of taking advantage of your feelings just for your body. It feels wrong, to be honest.”

“That’s reassuring… I still want to do it with you… after our date.” Kamuro forms a small smile that only Kiyo could see.

“I see. I guess I don’t mind if you also want to.” Kiyo scratches the back of his head.

"Hey hey hey! Don’t leave me out here in the dark! What were the two of you talking about?" Amikura joins in.

“It’s none of your business.” Kamuro replied.

“Don’t be like that, Masumi-chan. Besides…” Amikura went near Kamuro and Kiyo’s ear and whispered…

“I still remember how passionate you were about him…”

"Oh great… just great…" Kamuro facepalmed.

"Sooooo, since the three of us are the only ones that didn't get their memories erased, maybe we can--"

"No." Kiyo and Kamuro answered in unison.

"Come on! You didn't even let me finish!" Amikura pouted.

"Enjoy your little threesome later on, we're gonna do another trivia quiz time!" KR announced.

"All of you can play ofcourse, just guess the specific person who said the following quote shown in the screen and whoever guess the right answer, gets 30,000 private points. Seems fair enough, right?" Ritsu explained.

"Are the teachers allowed to play?" Hoshinomiya-sensei asked, along with the rest of the teachers returning.

"Yeah, go knock yourselves out." Ritsu replied.

"Is the main topic going to be Ayanokouji-kun?" Ichinose asked, who just got back along with Kei and Hiyori.

"How bold of you to assume that it's going to be all Kiyo. You're so thirsty for him~" KR teases her.

"Sh-Shut up!" Ichinose pouted.

(A/N: Ichinose is the No.1 Contender to be Kiyo’s GF if Kei was out of the picture in my opinion. I know it’s already obvious but I just wanted her to be happy, dammit!)

“Speaking of which, what do all of you think about this picture?” Ritsu snaps her fingers, showing a random picture.