Baby Kiyo Pt. 4

3rd Person POV

"Seeennnppaaaiiii~!" The devil has arrived and snatched the baby from Utomiya's hands.

"Amasawa, do you know who this is?" Utomiya asked.

"It's already obvious just by looking at him, it's Ayanokouji-senpai!" Amasawa replied.

"How is that even possible?! Ayanokouji-senpai is a second-year, not a newborn." Utomiya said in confusion.

"Want a lollipop, Senpai?" Tsubaki asked and the baby nods.

"Surely you won't mind if it's already been on my mouth, right?" Tsubaki takes out the lollipop from her mouth and puts it inside the baby's mouth.

"Ahh…"

"Iyahhh! Senpai, how bold of you to touch my breasts! I didn't know you had a perverted side~." Amasawa said as she purposely moan.

"What the fuck is all that noise?!" A certain gorilla shouted while exiting the classroom.

"Amasawa-san, Tsubaki-san, Utomiya-kun, what's going on?" Nanase asked as she exits the classroom as well.

"Look, Nanase-chan! It's Ayanokouji-senpai in baby form!" Amasawa said.

"How on earth is that Ayanokouji-senpai?" Yagami asked, joining the circle.

"That's what I want to know." Utomiya said.

"Ahh."

"Tch, you gotta be fucking kidding me. This little brat is our Senpai?" Housen said, suudenly grabbing the baby's foot, now making the baby upside-down.

"Housen-kun, that's dangerous! Don't do that to my mas--I mean Ayanokouji-senpai!" Nanase cried out in worry which only made Housen laugh loudly. 

"I advised that you hold the baby properly, Housen-kun. If you keep holding him like that, he's going to--"

"Blegh!" 

Before Yagami could finish, the baby suddenly vomits, landing on Housen's face.

Everyone was speechless.

"Gorilla. Banana." 

"Senpai thought that you might be hungry, so he gave you some banana porridge! He's so thoughtful." Amasawa said, making everyone hold their laughter.

Housen's veins on his head were starting to pop.

"Blegh!"

The baby vomits a second time, also landing on Housen's face. 

"You mother--agh! My dick!" Before Housen could throw the baby, Amasawa kicked Housen between his legs, letting go of the baby.

"Senpai!" Nanase catches the baby on time and proceeds to run.

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill--agh! My balls!"  Amasawa kicked Housen a second time, causing him to fell on his knees.

"Never hurt my precious Senpai." Amasawa said with a scary smile, then runs to Nanase.

"You stink." Tsubaki said to Housen while pinching her nose.

Nanase POV

'That was a close one. Housen-kun is so heartless, even considering to throw a baby.' I  thought while hugging Ayanokouji-senpai.

"Don't worry Ayanokouji-senpai, I'll protect you no matter what!" I said to him with a smile.