TRACK 10

monday, 11:30pm, new york city

It was hard not to think about her all day. Every time I thought I caught a break, there was something that forced her back into my mind; a photo, an interview question, hearing her song on the radio. It was torturous. And yet, even at an event full of people, she had found her way to me and pulled us off into a hidden corner, away from everyone else. The lights danced from the other end of the hallway joined with the noise of conversation and music.

I was no longer tortured by my thoughts alone. But also by her presence.

My mouth ran dry as she pushed herself off the opposite wall and walked towards me with slow steps. I couldn't help my eyes scan over her body, taking in every inch her short dress showed off; the tight fabric, a daring slit on one side, dainty straps that looked as if they could slip at any second. Her hair, still vibrant in the dim light, was pulled back into a ponytail, allowing the features of her face to be on full display.

TJ placed her hand on my chest as she leaned forward, "Do you like my dress?" Her voice whispered into my ear.

"I love it," I managed to croak out.

I ran my hand up her thigh, my fingers dancing across the exposed skin that the slit provided, before placing it against her lower back, keeping her close.

"You should see how it looks on the floor," TJ whispered once more, her hand moving down slowly against my chest.

As she leaned back, I noticed the glimmer of amusement in her eyes, her lips twisting into a mischievous smile. I wondered if she knew the agony she was putting me through with just that comment alone.

I cleared my throat, "It's too bad we were just a one-time thing then, right?"

Three-time, I mentally corrected myself.

"Is that so?" TJ cocked her head to the side as her hand rested on my belt, "That's too bad, Young. I thought we were just starting to have some fun."

Just starting? I thought she wanted to keep it a one-time thing? To make sure none of the other bandmates found out? My thoughts had distracted me from realizing TJ had taken my hand in hers and had begun leading me further down the hallway.

"Where are we going?"

She turned her head over her shoulder, "I want to see if I can change your mind."

With her free hand, she pushed open a door and led the two of us inside a dingy bathroom. TJ released her hold on my hand as she locked the door and pressed her back against it. The lighting was poor but gave enough to see the look of hunger in her eyes. It was that look that made me realize she wanted me as badly as I wanted her.

TJ reached forward, grabbing hold of the material of my shirt, pulling my body towards her. It didn't take much effort for her to do. It was easy for me to give in.

As our lips connected, TJ wasted no time sliding her hands down to my belt.

Grabbing hold of her wrists, I pulled my lips from hers.

"Wait," I growled, pinning her hands above her head.

The sound of my voice appeared to ignite a look of desire in her eyes. Holding onto her wrists with one hand, I attached my lips to her neck, my free hand moving to her thigh. I pushed up the material of her dress, sliding my hand in-between her legs. Returning my lips to hers, I muffled the moan that begged to escape her.

TJ began to grind her hips against my hand. Releasing her wrists from my grasp, I moved my hand to grip her hip and slow down her movement. She broke the kiss, her impatient eyes glaring into mine. Her arms fell to her sides, causing the straps of her dress to follow. I dipped my head forward, kissing the newly exposed skin, and slowly worked my way up to her neck.