TRACK 29 - PART 2

With (NO) love, Tyler-Jane Roberts

If this was the game he wanted to play, I was more than happy to participate.

Sitting up on my knees, I met his smug expression with one of my own. He had no idea what I was about to do. He probably thought I was making my way to join him any second now. Idiot.

Raising my hand, I placed my index and middle fingers into my mouth. My cheeks hollowed slightly as I pushed the two digits back and forth, coating them in a layer of my own saliva. I began to pull the fingers out of my mouth, letting my index finger slide out first. Then, slowly, I pulled out my middle finger, holding it up for him to see. Carter chuckled from the other side of the glass. I knew that laughter would only last him so long before he saw what else I had planned.

I leaned back on the bed, positioning myself to provide him with a clear view. Pushing the material of my shirt up, I let it bunch above my now exposed chest. While one hand went to my breast, the other went in between my legs. 

Shit - I whimpered instantly from how sensitive I was.

I turned my head to the side, looking at him. He was evidently focused on the action of my fingers in between my legs. My fingers moved slowly, mimicking the teasing that he was doing only minutes ago. The hot steam of the shower fogged the glass, shielding the lower half of his body from my view. However, by the slight movement of his arm, I knew exactly what he was doing.

My bottom lip was trapped in my teeth, concealing the desperate moans that wanted to escape. I pictured him telling me off for it, saying he wanted to hear me and to never keep quiet around him. It turned me on even more - if that was even possible at this point - thinking about it. Two of my fingers were much smaller than his, yet felt just as tight as they pushed in.

The ability to withhold myself back from the much-needed release was beginning to dwindle. My back arched off the bed. I could feel the sweat pool on my forehead, back of neck, and chest. I gave my hardened nipple a pinch, moaning desperately on the bed as I pulled out my fingers. I was quickly becoming a withering mess on the bed. 

I kept my eyes on his movements, watching as he pressed his forearm against the glass and leaned forward. Carter was getting close - or, at least, I hoped he was. I had tried edging myself off every time I came close to reaching my own peak. The thought of us finishing at the same time, and in this way, was wildly erotic.

My fingers slowed as I collapsed down against the mattress with laboured breaths. I turned my head to the side. Carter appeared to be in the same state I was, as his head pressed against the glass. Focusing my attention on the ceiling, I attempted to steady my breathing.

I was still in my post-orgasm haze as Carter walked over to the bed. This type of pleasure was a kind of high I hadn't felt in a long time; it came not only from what I had done to myself but also from how I easily removed his smug look within a few short minutes. 

Getting back at him and foiling his plan all in one go? That made it even more pleasurable.

"Did you enjoy the show?" I asked, sinking my teeth into my lower lip to conceal a laugh.

His fingertips gently traced up my bare stomach, through the space in between my breasts, and stopped once he reached the bunched material of my shirt. "It was quite something."

I shivered from his touch.

Carter was only covered by a towel wrapped around his waist. The scent of his shampoo and body wash overwhelmed my senses, making me wish for a half-second that I had joined him. I slowly sat up on my knees. My hands pulled the cotton shirt up and over my head, and I tossed it off to the side.