TRACK 40 - PART 1

Bang, bang, bang.

"Carter, come on," he called out from the other side.

Rocking back and forth, my hands tugged on the strands of my hair.

Bang, bang, bang.

"Open the door."

Bang, bang, bang.

"Stop... please, stop," I muttered to myself.

Bang, bang, bang.

The door opened. I didn't remember letting him in. Yet here I was, standing from my spot on the ground in the corner, stepping aside to let Jeff into the hotel room.

"What happened?"

I ran a hand through my hair. "I- I fucked up. Everything was fine and then it wasn't and I couldn't call for help because-" I clamped my mouth shut, watching Jeff take a look around.

I could barely remember calling him; it's not like I remembered much of the night clearly. He was the only one I could think of - the only one that I knew would help me. Besides, it wasn't like I had many other options. There was no one else I trusted. I barely trusted him. But I didn't distrust him. And right now, that was all that mattered. 

"I didn't mean to... I promise I didn't mean to hurt her. I only-"

Jeff stepped forward and gripped my shoulders. "I need you to listen to me. Can you do that?"

I nodded.

"Good. Put on these sunglasses and go to my room," he fished through his back pocket to get his room key and handed it over, "Go to the bathroom and put your clothes into the waste bin and then take a shower. Stay in that fucking room. Do not open the door for anyone and do not call anyone - not with the hotel phone and not with yours. Okay?"

I nodded again.

"On second thought, give me your cell phone," he said, holding out his hand to wait for the device. "What was her name?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Annabelle."

"Annabelle," he repeated as his eyes scanned the room and he picked up another phone. "Perfect," he mumbled to himself, pocketing it. "Go, Carter. Everything's going to be alright."

"How do you sound so sure?"

"Because I'm going to fix it for you."

LONDON NEWS: MODEL, 21, FOUND DEAD IN HOTEL. POLICE RULE NO FOUL PLAY.

LONDON NEWS: 5KINGS PERFORM 2 SOLD-OUT SHOWS AT WEMBLEY STADIUM

Pink hair bobbed in and out of the water as she swam her way towards the side of the pool

Pink hair bobbed in and out of the water as she swam her way towards the side of the pool. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?" TJ rested her arms on the ledge with a smile. "Are you alright? You're looking at me like no one's ever asked you that before," she said with an airy giggle. "I'm almost positive it's a normal thing to ask someone in the morning."