TRACK 48

With (NO) love, Tyler-Jane Roberts

STAR NEWS EXCLUSIVE: TJ ROBERTS TAKES HIATUS FROM THE LA DEVILS FOR PERSONAL REASONS

STAR NEWS: CARTER YOUNG PERFORMS TO SOLD-OUT CROWD IN SEATTLE

STAR NEWS: ARE CARTER YOUNG AND TJ ROBERTS TOGETHER?

STAR NEWS: DATING RUMOURS GO WILD AFTER CARTER & TJ ARE SPOTTED KISSING!

STAR NEWS: ARE THE LA DEVILS BREAKING UP? IS CARTER YOUNG TO BLAME?

"What's got you looking at your phone so early?"

"The news is out about your break."

"Oh." I lifted my head off his chest. "Is it bad?"

"Apparently I'm the reason you're taking a break."

I rolled my eyes. "They'll make up anything to sell a fucking story." Noticing the way his attention was fixated on his phone, I reached forward and took the device. "Don't read that. It's bullshit and you know it."

He gave me an unconvincing nod in agreement.

"Say it! Say it's bullshit."

Carter rolled his eyes. "It's bullshit. I know it is. But it still doesn't make me feel any better that they're turning your break into some drama."

"Well, why don't I help you take your mind off it." I placed a kiss on his neck and worked my way down the front of his bare chest.

"Shouldn't I be the one that's distracting you over this shit?"

I toyed with the waistband of his briefs. "Distracting you does distract me."

His hand reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair. One tug was enough to get me wet. Licking my lips in anticipation, I dipped my head, kissing below his navel as I slowly pulled down the material and-

"It's Christmas Eve!" A little voice yelled, running down the hall at full speed.

A knock on the door made both of us jump. "Carter, honey?" his mother's voice said. "Breakfast is ready!"

That was as good of a reminder as any as to why we hadn't had sex since arriving. And by the sounds of things, our abstinence was only going to continue. After letting things settle in the downstairs department, Carter and I left our bedroom and met the rest of the family in the main room.

"Ma!" Carter groaned, picking up a framed photo from the mantel.

Mary walked out of the kitchen. "What, dear?"

"I told you to hide this!" he whined.

"Why would I do that?"

"It's embarrassing!"

Mary waved off his comment. "It's adorable. You in your little bow tie before the big middle school dance. Are you worried someone is going to see it?" Her eyes flashed over to me. "TJ has already seen it!"

"I know she did. You practically shoved the photo in her face the moment we walked in the house the other night!"

"Well, I'm sorry for thinking you're adorable!"

I bit back a laugh at the conversation playing out in front of me. "It's okay, baby," I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "I think you look very handsome in this photo. Especially with the pink bow tie."

"Just wait until I find your embarrassing photos before you went to your middle school dance."

"Good luck with that considering there are none."