x.┃application

As the days leading up until the first day of school came closer, Y/N found herself spending a considerable amount of time with her newfound friends.

All Might had been true to his word, only coming out once in a while nowadays, but she never once found herself too bothered by the fact with the constant invitations to hang out. Midoriya stilled invited her every now and then, now fully comfortable dragging her around without prior notice. She mainly listened to him whenever he would go on hero tangents, the boy seeming to have gotten over his stutter problems at least with her, but on occasion would she write down things in his notebook now. It wasn't anything important in the slightest, the male being pretty alright with her looking through his things by now, so she would usually jot down a drawing or something simple. She knew she probably wouldn't ever be able to ever reach Midoriya's levels of intricacy yet he didn't seem to mind, instead being quite happy to see one of her drawings. Overall, she would say their relationship had become a lot closer than before, the boy now freely expressing himself with no restraint.

Although, he did still have his moments when he froze up whenever she got too close and had a tendency to grow red at times. She was still confused by this, believing they had become close enough for him to get over it by now, but then again, some traits weren't so easily forgettable.

Besides Midoriya, she had been spending most of her weekends at Mei's home as well. The girl didn't hold back once Y/N had reassured her that she would help her out, inviting her over almost every single week so far. They had managed to fall into a comfortable routine during their time together, with Mei running several trials at the expense of Y/N's nonexistent health. Whenever the female was too busy with something, the h/c haired girl would usually end up organizing the room a bit. Mei didn't seem to be extremely bothered by it, in fact being rather pleased by the free house cleaning at some point. They usually spent their time inside but on rare occasions, they would go out to get something to eat or the arcade at the request of Y/N. The h/c haired teen was originally surprised by the development of their relationship but was nonetheless, never truly fully against it, coming to even expect it at some point.

Yet just like with Midoriya, there were still those strange moments where Mei would become strangely calmer than usual or throw an outrageous amount of small trinkets in her direction to the point she had to dedicate a whole section of her apartment to them.

Yes, she had definitely managed to befriend these people if their words were any sort of confirmation. The way things were progressing, Y/N had slowly and begrudgingly found a way to integrate herself into the plot and managed to develop the strangest friend group her eyes had ever seen. Don't get her wrong, she was still worried about the consequences of her actions and always made sure to watch her back twice as hard, but at some point, she had grown to accept it. No matter how hard she tried to avoid these damn people, there would always seem to be one waiting right around the corner. It was amazing how none of them hadn't 'accidentally' found out where she was living, the one saving grace she was going to fight nail and tooth to keep. She just hoped it wouldn't get any worse now that she had been actually accepted to U.A. She desperately needed to keep a close eye on Mr. Protagonist to make sure everything was still going according to plan. That was the only thing that grounded her at the moment, her attempts at researching her situation still proving to be unfruitful.

She had done her best to learn more about her situation, scouring the internet for anything that seemed even the slightest bit helpful. But no matter how long and how wide she searched, she couldn't find anything. She wasn't surprised, it wasn't like there was a group of people who got randomly isekaied or anything. The only things that seemed to even remotely resemble her situation were those in mangas and light novels which admittedly, was a lot more help than anything else so far. But was she really about to put her fate into some fictional bullcrap? Absolutely not. She might have not been entirely the smartest when it came to academics or anything but she sure as hell had enough common sense that she was going to goddamn use. At the very least, she was smart enough to be lying blank point at All Might and keep getting away with it.