xxxix. | administration

"Kendo-san, I've come to return your classmate."

"Hey, it's Soma-chan!" Tetsutetsu let out in surprise, the orange-haired class representative turning her head in their direction with a strained smile as she noticed the blond student being dragged across the ground. The h/c haired girl simply hummed with a short wave as she neared them, looking fairly composed despite the conditions of her earlier match. "What happened here?"

"Monoma-kun was trying to start a fight with Todoroki-san after visiting me in the infirmary," the female let out easily. With a sigh, she maneuvered her body around in order to support the other male, using her own weight to push him down into one of the open seats. His head rolled to the side as he lay there limply, the female making sure to securely check over him in order to make sure he wouldn't fall back out. Kendo laughed a bit, seemingly apologetic as she helped the general studies student.

"I'm sorry about him," she let out gently with a shake of her head. Although her tone was gentle, her movements told another story. Using her hands, she had tied the boy to the seat using a free blazer, finishing the knot with a rather contented nod. Tetsutetsu stood behind the two, a passing look of sympathy coming through his face as he took in his classmate's condition. "When he saw you were injured earlier, he was really worried. If he didn't have a match earlier, he probably would have gone straight to the nurse's office. But to think he tried to fight another student..."

"He really gives you a lot of trouble, huh?" the female hummed out, frowning a bit. "If you ever need help controlling him, just let me know. Believe me when I say I know just how difficult he can be sometimes."

"I appreciate the concern but I can't do that. I'm his class representative so it's my job to make sure he doesn't cause any trouble for the other classes," the hero student replied, although the appreciation was visible. "It's not like I don't understand why he acts like this. But I wish he would tone it down a little bit. I'm glad he has someone like you looking after him. He can be a bit difficult at times but he isn't a bad person. He was one of the people who really pushed the class to do their best during the sports festival."

"He was?"

"It was originally his idea to have a class training session in the first place and to work together during the first two rounds. I'm sure he was upset that nobody we weren't able to get as much attention as class A was. Of course, what happened to them was terrible. But the comments must have gotten to him when he noticed how hard everyone was working. Without his motivation, our class probably wouldn't have tried so hard to win. I'm sure he wanted everyone to be able to make it through, but it was still impressive he managed to get himself and Kaibara-kun into the finals," she admitted with a small smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to throw our problems onto you. Now that you've beaten Todoroki-kun, you'll be participating in the third round. Although I can't do much, you have my full support."

"I still can't believe you managed to beat him of all people." Y/N turned her head back with a questioning glance as the silver-haired boy gained a bit of frustration in his face, likely due to the fact he hadn't been able to make it to the finals. She couldn't blame him of course, she had essentially stolen his position by teaming up with the brainwashing boy. A shame too, she would have loved to see the stupid arm wrestling match. "After everything he tried to pull, you still showed him. Make sure you show the rest of them too, alright? It's up to you guys to beat them all down!"

"When did I get added to this equation? I'm not even in your class," she let out in a hushed tone before providing a small smile, one that looked somewhat tense. "As much as I am grateful toward you two for the praise, I believe my luck is about to come to an end pretty soon considering I broke two of my main pieces of equipment in the last match."