Prof. Venomous x Reader x Carol Kincaid Hcs

Well, this is.. more or less an interesting situation to be in. Two people had their eyes on you; more or less three if we're being honest. Normally, that would be a bit of a hissy fit in a normal circumstance. But the problem is, these two are exs. Exs that; putting it lightly, despise one another. Carol Kincaid, and Professor Venomous; originally having gone under the names Silverspark, and Lazerblast. Those were their hero names before it all.. went downhill. The biggest problem is not only the fact that Venomous is now a villain, and a dangerous one at that, but he's got eyes on you. To put it in perspective; a hero and a villain have feelings for you, and don't plan to let the other get you.
May it be for moral reasons as well as romantic expression, or possessiveness. Another thing regarding Venomous is the fact that he's already married. But that's not too big of a problem, considering his husband sees the charm in you as well. Call it a puppy crush, but it's more sidelined than Venomous's feelings are. Venomous wants you, and so does Carol. Who gets you? Well, in the end that's your choice.

CAROL'S ROMANTIC ADVANCEMENTS:

Whenever you get some one on one time with Carol, it's usually at the Fitness Dojo. Since she owns it, you can usually bet on finding her either there, or spending time with KO. If you're lucky, you'll catch her while he's there too. He absolutely adores you, and treats you as a third parent! Well, fourth parent. Since Venomous and Boxman are married, that technically makes him KO's step dad. Kind of funny isn't it? Regardless, he is always so thrilled to have you around! This boy has some of the most intensive, true senses of passions you could probably ever see. He'd love to be a hero! That much is obvious. Wouldn't really be him if he didn't go on and on about that to you every time you show up. Regardless, he trusts you with his life, and is even a bit of a wingman (or tries to be) when it comes to you and his mom.

When KO isn't there however, Carol is extra social. All your attention is on her, and she makes sure to use it. If you're up for it, she'll usually set up these private lessons with you. If you like getting more physical, energetic, or you like exercise, she will most certainly provide. Heck, you two can just talk about the most stupid and insignificant things as you exercise together. She wants to win your heart through patience, understanding, small talk, and chemistry. As hell bent as she is on getting you, she's not a jackass. She wants to respect your boundaries and take things slow. With that being said, if you're not feeling it one day, or if you don't like being that active in general, then things take a turn. You won't be cooped up in the old dojo, oh no no no. She'll pull you into her car, sit you down, and drive you out. Usually, she'd reside at a peaceful, scenic area. May it be a wooded area, by a pond, a fountain, some place peaceful. Instead of getting physical, she'd get mental with you. Meditation, relaxation, and just general conversation. Something to calm the nerves, make you feel safe. She is a mother after all, even if she likes you in a romantic way; it doesn't mean she isn't naturally nurturing. If you feel she's babying you, don't be afraid to say. She will understand.

There is no questioning it, this woman is a butt kicker. As in she will kick anyone's butt into the sun if they do much as look at you wrong. Well, that may be pushing it. She's protective, but more than willing to reason. But again, protective and butt kicker are not the best mix when someone is causing havoc or general problems. She's a level 11 hero with about.. 12 black belts. If there is a problem, come to her. If it requires a more.. violent approach she will indeed comply. But on your end, she will be tender, and gentle. If the situation escalates to a point where it genuinely upsets or hurts you, she will be right by your side. She'll hold you close, one arm hooked around your back, the other stroking your scalp. If you have hair, she'll run her fingers through it or lightly brush it with her hand. Typically very slow, rocking you back and forth and humming to you. At times, she'll even whisper words of comfort or genuine compliments in between. If you have hair too short for that, or none at all, that's also ok. She'll still stroke your scalp, running her thumb against your temple or cheek. If you are comfortable, she may throw in a forehead kiss or two.

One problem with her is the fact that she's not the best at verbally relaying her wisdom, so she typically doesn't have the best advice to give. Even so, she tries for you. If something is happening, she's going to be there through thick and thin. If it's something she can help, she'll work through it with you. She's thankfully good on the emotional support end, and will gladly be your therapist if that's what's required. Feeling bad about yourself? She'll be sure to remind you of how high her view is of you without getting overbearing or seeming fake. Feeling down in the dumps? Movies! Popcorn! Blankets! Comfort food! She will sit you down and treat you until you feel better; typically wrapping you in a sushi roll and staying by your side through the whole ordeal. Feeling angry? She'll help you channel it! Channel that energy, that power, and get it out in a healthy way. If you feel like you need to punch something, she'll set up a private lesson between you and her only. She'll get out boards, punching bags, all you could need! If you prefer to take your anger in a more low-key or artistic way, she'll do the same as you. May it be drawing, painting writing, or something else, she'll give it a whirl!

Your smile, oh your smile. May it be a rare sight, a common sight, doesn't matter. When it happens, she can't help but go red. A genuine smile from you just makes her heart beat out of her chest. So, she will do everything in her power to make you smile whenever she can! A genuine one, she can tell the difference between a fake and a real one, especially when it comes to you. Heck, she'll unconsciously compliment it either under her breath or at times out loud when it happens. You really just make her heart flutter in the sweetest way possible, and she has high hopes that you see that. She has even higher hopes that it's reciprocated.

VENOMOUS' ROMANTIC ADVANCEMENTS:

For starters, he's definitely much different than Carol as a romantic. While Carol has energy and spirit, he has possessiveness and formality. Although, it is not an overbearing possessiveness, he just doesn't want to lose. If you spend time with him, it's typically at Boxmore. It's his home more or less, especially considering the destruction Boxman had left behind when he ended up being roommates with him at his old place. So instead of just KO, you got Darrells, Shannons, Raymond, and all the others overwhelming you. They're all pretty easily excitable; especially Darell and Shannon. Though, they're never really sure how to perceive you. Venomous is technically their step dad, so what does that make you considering that Venomous has eyes on you? They're unsure, so typically they'll call you "snake food" considering how hungry Venomous seemed to be for your attention. Boxman addresses you much more professionally, as does Venomous. But, with Boxman his little puppy crush is more than obvious. Venomous is obvious, but not blatantly. He can easily play with your mind in that regard. He's a tease sure, but he never usually flustered up at the very sight of you like Carol secretly would.

Speaking of tease, oh boy howdy he's a tease. With a silky smooth voice like that and his general demeanor. You best believe he uses that to his advantage. When conversation arises, he'll circling around you, at times leaning in and hissing into your ear, or getting extra monotone. It was usually an intimidation strategy, but in your case it as a beckoning desire. He could ruin you so easily, he's a villain after all. But instead he uses his charms and vocals as an attempt and excuse to make you shiver. He's also more.. physically forward than Carol is; often grabbing your hands, or hooking an arm around your shoulder, followed by an index finger trailing under your chin. It's a smooth flow of contact, teasing, and beckoning. Why would he want to lose that? Especially to someone like Silverspark, no way. Not an option, at least he hopes it's not. He's a villain, but he's not that evil.

Even though he understands the fact that there is a possibility that you can resist his charms, it doesn't mean he doesn't try. If you were to make a final decision that didn't involve him, he'd stop of course. But in the meantime, he's not letting down. In fact, when the opportunity arises, he'll most likely take you out too. To a restaurant perhaps. A villain party if you're lucky (and in disguise), may even invite you to attack the plaza. Of course, that would be a big no. But hey! He tries. It's just one of those things he enjoys doing in his past time, gets the villainy pumping through his veins, the adrenaline rushing. But, he gets that same drive when he's with you as well, so it's never any biggie when you decline. He's a flirt regardless, no matter where you go. Heck, even just a trip to the ice cream parlor, he might end up ordering for you. Couple milkshakes to be exact; those one person milkshakes with the two straws. That's usually his go to. If he can order something that pertains to couples, he'll do it. Unless you complain enough, then he'll give up for the time being and let you order whatever you actually wanted, or he'll order it for you if you don't feel comfortable with being social with strangers, or ordering yourself.

He's not the best at comforting people, but if you need it he'll try to be there. A pat on the back, a rub of the shoulder, whatever is required; he'll give. But, if you do need physical reassurance, do not expect him to hold back. He will indeed pull you into his lap and hold you like a teddy bear, fingers circling your back as the other holds your waist. It's not.. specifically romantic. He however does see it as such, but generally he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable. It would only be romantic if you reciprocated that opinion. Again, he's not the best at this. But if there is something you need to hear, he'll say it. But at the same time, he may be a bit more brutally honest than Carol. Not in a mean-spirited way, never that way. Even though he's a villain, you do make him happy. He wants to return the favor even if he doesn't do the best of jobs.

Well, let's just get one thing straight. He's head over heels. Everything about you is just pure perfection to him. It takes a lot to get him flushed, but you can manage. Typically it's hidden by a hand over the face and a glance to the side. Just seeing you happy, seeing you enjoy his company. It means more than you could ever imagine. Again, even his husband likes you! Carol likes you.. and while that is disheartening that just goes to show him that he isn't crazy. You really are just that admirable, that worthy of appreciation and care. You make him feel like there is more to life than just villainy, and when you think about him and his character, that's saying something.