Stolas x Reader: Marriage Fluff Short Hcs

He is a big cuddle bird, and will be very keen on physical affection. May he be the one giving it, or receiving it. Most likely given, due to his stature. Things like nose boops, forehead touching, hand holding, and possibly even an attempt at preening if he can find a way to manage it.

Once he finds a fitting nickname for you, that's all he's going to refer to you as. Of course he will always refer to you as his spouse/partner (or whatever label you prefer) when he's talking with others. But towards you, he is going to use that nickname every time.

There is nothing he adores more than spending time with you, and his daughter. While Octavia is a bit of a cynical person, it takes her a bit to warm up. But you're better than her mom, and you make her dad happy. You're definitely a good parent in her book.

He's very sappy, so he may use the baby talk voice very often. It's not to patronize you, that's just how he is. The baby talking is usually followed by kiss attacks and head strokes.

Marrying you, in his opinion, is one of the best decisions he's ever made. A happy marriage is never something he was accustomed to, especially with him his ex wife wanted him dead under any circumstance she could manage. But you? You make him happy.