Sundrop + Glamrock Freddy X Reader Hcs: Introducing Your Baby Sibling

Sundrop would be bouncing off the walls while Freddy does his very best to detain him, as to not scare the kid. Once Freddy has managed to get a grip on him, he squirms in his arms with a big smile still on his face. "New friend new friend new friend!" He'd chant, thrashing like a child high on a sugar rush.

Freddy would bend down on his knee, let you pass your sibling over to him. Once he sits himself back up, he'd gently hold the child in his arms; his nose letting out a squeak when your sibling gently pats at it. "Such a pleasant little face... I had no idea you'd have a sibling." He states, your siblings patting of his nose interrupting each word with a squeak. "AWW C'MON FAZ LET ME HOLD THEM!" Sundrop would whine, giving the bear a big pair of puppy eyes.

Your baby sibling would be spoiled rotten, especially by Sundrop. He works with younger kids all the time, so knowing they're related to you will make him all the more demoted to keep them safe and happy. He'll often time pull all 4 of you down into the daycare, and you'll sit in a circle and play patty cake. Freddy doesn't understand Sundrop's endeavors that much but is just as dedicated to making your sibling feel at home; often singing them lullabies.

Sometimes Sundrop goes a little overboard, hyping up activities that the four of you can do together almost completely forgetting your sibling is still a baby, not a tot. Like karaoke night; he has a little set up in the daycare for the tots are slightly older kids to show off their pipes, but your sibling simply babbles into the mic when Sundrop holds it up to them, getting spit all over it when they try to put it in their mouth.

Honestly neither Sundrop nor Freddy would bring your sibling around the others. Monty especially as he is too aggressive for Sundrop's taste. He'll cling to your sibling and jump straight down the daycare slide as soon as he sees any of the others come around. As for Freddy, he'd keep them safe in his hatch, just like what he did with Gregory.