Huggy Wuggy x Nonbinary!Reader With Personality Of Lady Dimitrescu

Fanart by moonfantasyworld on tumblr!
Go check them out!

He is actually very intrigued by you. You seem to have a good amount of confidence under your belt. Huggy ever since he was made has had some severe trust issues and comes to find it difficult to bond with others. You, on the other hand, he actually got rather fond of you. If he's reading you correctly, you're a lot like him. You have trust issues, unbeknownst to him on why. But Huggy isn't much for talking, so if that's the case for you, you can open up on your own accord.

He finds you so fascinating, a loyal companion for sure. He's seen how you act around the other toys, including the little Huggy dolls laying around the factory (mainly in his room). You're so gentle to them; as Huggy is not a father by any means, he sees it as you being a parent to them. They're the closest he has to a kid, and seeing you take care of them so tenderly makes his heart melt (or whatever it is he has under that plush exterior.

He loves your clothing style! He's never seen it before, though he hasn't had much contact with humans outside of the scientists that tested on him. So it was a unique thing for him to see. He'll often pat at you, admiring whatever outfit you happen to put on that particular day. His pupils always dilated, that big toothy smile never fading away from his face. Ask him how you look, and he'll nuzzle his head right up into your stomach, his cheek pressed up against it with a purr. Whatever you wear, he's going to absolutely adore.

He loves seeing how downright scary you can get whenever you're serious, or even mad. It's never towards him, which is a good thing. He may be a 15-foot tall monster, but he'll cower if he feels like someone's upset with him. With you, everything you do makes him melt. He LOVES your personality and will be a purring mess, especially if you come to him to calm your nerves. You're typically well put together, so comfort cuddles are a bit of a rare treat. Whenever you need to blow off some steam, he'll drape his noodle arms around you and just lay there, letting his motorboat purrs wrack through your body.

The funny thing is, even though Huggy is something you'd see right out of a sesame street nightmare, you are definitely someone people should be afraid of when shit goes down. He can rip, and he can tear. He's got the teeth and the crushing power for it. But you got the sinister aura mixed with a refined demeanor that will make a chill run down someone's spine. That being said, Huggy puts you on a pedestal. Letting you ride on his shoulders, or providing you with an arm throne. Whatever pleases you, he'll provide. He's just a loyal puppy dog ain't he?