Glamrock Freddy x Reader: Short Dating Hcs

He'll tend to you whenever you need it, often following you around whenever you'll allow him to. He is a very chill guy, while also being concerned over your safety. Because of that, he'll sometimes carry you around or keep a gentle grip on your hand.

You get personal performances, yet they're not big and loud like something you'd get from Monty. It's more like you sitting in his lap or beside him as he quietly hums or sings to you, kind of in the same fashion as a lullaby. Quiet, yet entrancing, and always just for you (unless one of the others pop their head in, then he'll shut his trap.

Always gives you words of encouragement, and likes to call you his "rockstar", as you and him call Gregory "superstar". He will most likely flirt or tease without realizing and get genuinely confused when your cheeks start burning up, or you get giddy. He's a big dope, so he's going to sound like a sap even if he doesn't notice it.

Teddy bear boyfriend, you will never feel alone when you're with him. He may be made of metal, but he's perfect to hold whenever you need it (or to be held by, as he gives the best bear hugs). If you like cuddles, they're going to be a constant whenever you two are alone.

Doesn't act like the jealous type, and would probably be oblivious if one of the others flirted with you. If you made him aware of it, he'd still be the usual pacifist he is, trying to tell whoever was flirting with you (this includes his friends) that you are his (in the most polite way possible). As for people flirting with him, you don't need to worry; he's without a doubt a loyal boyfriend (he is programmed not to cheat after all, so that's extra assurance).