EPILOGUE

"And that was how appa met daddy."

Jungkook looked down at the twins – a boy and a girl – and saw they had both fallen asleep.

His children were plain tuckered out after the exciting day they had had.

His daughter had been a flower girl while his son had been a ring bearer for Namjoon and Jimin when the two were married earlier in the day.

In two months time, they would be reprising their roles for Yoongi and Taehyung's destination wedding in Saipan.

And Hoseok had also already given notice that he wanted them to be part of his wedding party next year in Malta.

Jungkook smiled and turned off the bedside lamp before exiting the room.

As he made his way to his bedroom, his heart began to race at the thought of his husband waiting for him in bed.

But when he got there, the bed was empty.

He looked in the ensuite bathroom, and that too was empty.

Puzzled, he headed back to the open doorway to look for his husband when he heard a sound from their walk-in wardrobe.

He went to investigate and his eyes lit up at the delightful sight in front of him.

His husband's beautiful round bottom, covered beneath his favourite blue jeans, was sticking out from under the rack that held his work shirts while the rest of his body was hidden behind the rest of the hanging clothes.

"Well that's a lovely sight to see," Jungkook remarked in a low and husky voice. "It's not even my birthday but I think I'll unwrap this present anyway."

There was a gasp of outrage, and suddenly Jin's head peeked from between two of Jungkook's white shirts.

"Jeon Jungkook! Seriously?!"

Jungkook smirked unabashedly.

Jin's head disappeared back among Jungkook's clothes as he muttered some choice words.

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow when he heard 'pervert', 'insatiable', and 'sex monster' repeated several times, and uttered in three different languages no less.

He laughed at his husband's cheek.

It has been seven years since that fateful night at the train station.

The night that he finally got what he had always wanted.

His Jin-hyung in his arms, his lips on his, the words 'I love you' declared to one another, and the promise that they belonged to each other unequivocally.

Jungkook had left their little hometown three weeks after that night to move to the city to be with Jin.

He had gotten into Hanyang on a full scholarship, and he was finally going to attend school with his beloved.

The first year had been hard for Jungkook because Jin had refused to let him move into the studio apartment that he had found upon his return from the States.

Jin had decided not to go back to Namjoon's apartment after his friend reconciled with Jimin despite both men pleading for him to change his mind.

Though Namjoon was his closest friend, and Jimin was the sweet dongsaeng he had always wanted, Jin knew it wouldn't be wise to share living space with the lovers.

When Jungkook found out that Jin was going to be living alone, he had tried to move in secretly but Jin caught him out.

Then Jin had insisted that Jungkook live in the dorms during his first year at Hanyang so he could experience full university life.