53

Jin felt cold sweat trickling down his spine.

He cannot wait for lunch to be over.

It was Christmas and everyone was sitting at the dinner table in his and Namjoon's apartment, tucking into the magnificent meal that he and Namjoon's mum had made.

Jin looked around the table and was happy to see familiar faces that he grew up with – Namjoon, Taehyung, their parents, Jungkook – and Hoseok who was here at Namjoon's invitation.

Jin missed his own family because this was the first Christmas he was spending without them.

His hyung had not been able to get leave from his base commander so Jin's parents had decided to go to Austria.

They had invited Jin, but Jin didn't want to intrude on his parents' time together so he had opted to remain in Seoul.

Yoongi left Seoul early yesterday morning to drive back to his hometown to celebrate Christmas with his family.

He had asked Jin to go with him but Jin had declined because he didn't want to be rude to Namjoon's family.

Yoongi had been disappointed but he understood.

Jin was disappointed too because he would not be spending Christmas with his boyfriend, but when Jungkook suddenly walked into his bedroom yesterday after being gone for a week, the disappointment had faded, and Jin's heart had soared at seeing his dongsaeng again.

Jin would never admit it but he missed Jungkook.

A lot.

He had been devastated when Jungkook ran out, and wanted to chase after him but Yoongi had convinced him to wait because he was sure the brat would eventually return when he got hungry.

But Jungkook did not.

And Jungkook had ignored all of Taehyung's calls, sending only one text message to say that he was fine.

Jin wanted to call Jungkook, but then he remembered that he no longer had the younger's phone number because he had deleted it.

And Jin did not want to deal with the inevitable questions if he asked Taehyung to give him Jungkook's number.

Fortunately, Jungkook had called Namjoon's mum the next morning to say that he was indeed alright, and that he had met a friend in Seoul and was staying with him.

Though it did not ease the pain in Jin's heart, it had lightened the worry that weighed heavily on his shoulders.

And when Jungkook returned, Jin had been elated.

Until now.

Because right now, his dongsaeng's hand was rubbing his thigh gently under the dinner table, and it was driving Jin to distraction.

Jin had tried to put a stop to it earlier by placing his hand over Jungkook's, and giving him a warning look.

But each time he did, Jungkook would smile sweetly at him, and intertwine their fingers together.

Jin would glare, remove his hand from Jungkook's, and within a few seconds, Jungkook's hand would once again be rubbing his thigh.

After the fourth failed attempt at stopping his dongsaeng, Jin had given up, and simply gritted his teeth as Jungkook alternated between rubbing his hand up and down Jin's thigh or using his finger to draw circles that kept dipping into his inner thigh.

Cold sweat was now dotting Jin's forehead as he registered the fact that his jeans was feeling constricted around his crotch.

His breathing was becoming shallow, and his knuckles were turning white from gripping his silverware.

He wanted to jab his other thigh so he could distract himself from the sinful pleasure radiating from Jungkook's touch.

A soft moan escaped his lips when one of Jungkook's circles came dangerously close to his balls.

It made Jungkook squeeze his thigh hard, causing Jin to look at his dongsaeng, his eyes wide.

The intense lust in Jungkook's eyes gave Jin a thrill that he never felt before, but it also frightened him.

The combination drove Jin to his feet abruptly, drawing attention from everyone at the table.

"Seokjinnie, are you alright?" Namjoon's mum asked.

"Umm yes, Eomeoni. I just need a glass of water," Jin explained, before hurrying off to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen, Jin leaned over the sink and grabbed the edges as he tried to catch his breath.

It had taken everything inside him to make it here without falling down because walking was painful thanks to the friction created by his jeans rubbing against his erection.

He squeezed his eyes shut as his head swam.

He doesn't understand why his dongsaeng was teasing him like this, and he doesn't know how much more he can take.

He can feel himself already on the verge of passing out.

He has never been so highly aroused before, not even with Yoongi.

The guilt sat like a boulder on his chest, suffocating him.

A pair of arms snaked around his stomach to pull him into a tight embrace as he felt a toned body press up against his back.

He stiffened, but then soft lips brushed against the outer corners of his ear.

Jin shivered.

"Hyung, I think you should know something."

It was Jungkook.

"I'm gay. I like guys too."