30

Jungkook knocked on Jin's front door and blew on his hands as he waited.

Winter was here, and it was cold.

He had seen Jin's parents leave earlier, and knew Jin was home alone.

It has been almost three months since Frankenstein's birthday, and things have gone back to how it was when he and Jin-hyung had first made up after not talking for a month.

Jin was back to pushing him to spend time with other people again, and he didn't like it but he doesn't know how to break through to his hyung.

He thought things would change after his camping trip with Jin.

He had gotten to kiss his Jin-hyung, albeit when the latter was still asleep and not aware that a kiss had been stolen from him, and he had hoped things would change between them.

But Jin had become preoccupied, and it irritated him until Taehyung told him that Frankenstein was the same way because he was busy finalising his move to university.

It was then Jungkook realised that Jin was graduating high school in two months and going to university too.

He knew Jin had been accepted by the local university in town so he wasn't worried that Jin was going to leave anytime soon.

However, he had heard from Taehyung that Frankenstein was going to attend a university in Seoul, and his heart had leapt with joy at the news.

He was finally going to be free of Frankenstein, and have Jin all to himself again.

The door opened and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

His Jin-hyung was standing in the open doorway, all bleary-eyed and adorable in his pink pyjamas, his hair sticking up every which way.

"Hyung! Did you just wake up? Seriously?!"

"Hey Jungkook. What time is it?"

Jin's voice was husky from sleep, and it triggered sparks in Jungkook's belly.

"It's 9:00 AM. Get changed!"

"What? Why?"

"It's your birthday, hyung. Did you forget?"

Jin's eyes widened.

He did forget.

"Get changed!"

Jungkook pushed Jin back, and stepped into the house, closing the door behind him.

He then steered Jin up the stairs to his room, and sat on the bed while he waited for the older.

Jin stared at him expectantly.

"What?" Jungkook was starting to wonder if old age was making Jin slow.

Jin tilted his head and raised his eyebrows at Jungkook.

"I need to get changed?"

"So? Change!"

"A little privacy?"

"Hyung, we're both guys. There's nothing that you have that I haven't seen on myself."

There was a spark in Jin's eyes upon hearing Jungkook's words, and suddenly Jungkook wondered if he had crossed the line.

But Jin smiled sweetly and instructed Jungkook to pick out two outfits for him to choose from before disappearing into his bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

When Jin came out, he had only a towel around his waist covering his lower half.

His upper half was exposed and it caused Jungkook to have heart palpitations.

Jin came towards Jungkook, who was sitting on the bed with two change of clothing in his hands.

Jungkook gulped as he watched Jin towelling off his damp hair.

A stray drop of water fell on Jin's shoulder and rolled down the path of his collarbone before dipping into his jugular notch.

Jungkook's eyes then followed it as it travelled down Jin's well defined chest, slowed as it trailed over Jin's belly before disappearing into the towel just below his belly button.

Jungkook hissed from the pain in his lower region as his jeans tightened around his rock-hard cock.

He looked up and locked eyes with Jin.