21

Namjoon cradled his aching jaw, and looked up at the angry teen towering over him.

He could feel the anger rolling off the boy like hot lava.

Damn! This kid can punch, he thought.

He wondered if his jaw was broken because the pain emanating from it was intense.

From the corner of his eye, he saw his brother struggling to get over the fence from the house next door, before tumbling to the ground like a potato.

He shook his head at the display, and wished he hadn't because it worsened the throbbing in his jaw.

"Oh my god, Joon! Are you okay?"

He felt Jin's hands behind him, before his lovely scent surrounded him as Jin helped him up from the ground where he laid sprawled after Jungkook punched him.

He stumbled and fell against Jin, causing the latter to wrap his arms around him.

It felt good.

Namjoon wanted to stay in Jin's arms forever, and never leave.

But there was an angry hiss and the hair on the back of his neck rose.

He turned his head slowly.

Jungkook was staring daggers at him.

The look in the boy's eyes were dark.

Namjoon could feel ice trickling down his spine, and it made him shrink deeper into Jin's arms.

His eyes widened when Jungkook took a step closer to him, lips pursed, his hand curled into a fist.

Oh my god! Is this kid going to hit me again?!