29

Jin waited for Jungkook in his backyard.

Jungkook had disappeared from Namjoon's birthday party, and when he called him, his dongsaeng had told him that he had gone home.

Jin had offered to leave Namjoon's party to be with him but Jungkook had refused his offer and told him to stay and have fun with the birthday boy before abruptly ending the call.

It had worried Jin, and he didn't stay long at Namjoon's party after that.

He had hurried home after a half hour, and texted Jungkook to meet him in his backyard.

There had been something in his dongsaeng's voice that told him that something was wrong.

Jin looked up when he saw Jungkook climb the fence separating their homes.

There was no expression on the other's face as he approached Jin.

"Hey hyung, you're back already?"

"Of course. I was worried about you."

"Why? I told you to stay with Namjoon-hyung."

"You sounded ill on the phone, and it's not like you to just disappear without telling me where you were going."

"I'm not ill. I just needed to get home early because I remembered I had a date tonight."

Jin's heart stopped, and he looked away to catch his breath.

Why does it still hurt every time he goes on a date, Jin wondered, when it's what I want for him?

Jin missed seeing the bitterness on Jungkook's face when he turned away.

The truth was Jungkook had no date.

He just wanted to hurt Jin the way Jin hurt him when he let Frankenstein hug him earlier.

Jin took a deep breath before turning back to Jungkook.

"I'm glad you're dating again, Jungkook. You shouldn't deprive the female population of your company.

"You're right, hyung. Who knows? I might lose my virginity tonight. My date's from an all girls school, and I hear they're thirsty for dick."

"Jeon Jungkook! Watch your tongue!"

Jin was shocked by the things coming out of his dongsaeng's mouth, but he was mostly hurt that Jungkook was planning on losing his virginity to someone other than him.

Jin has always dreamed that he would lose his virginity to Jungkook, and vice versa.

But hearing what Jungkook just said, he realised it will remain just that – a dream.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jin's disapproval, and gave a noncommittal grunt.

"So why did you want to see me, hyung?"

"Hmm what?"

Jin was distracted by the visions in his head of what it would be like to lose his virginity to Jungkook.

He shook his head to clear the erotic images.

"Why did you want to see me?" Jungkook repeated.

"Umm, it's not important."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook frowned. "You left Namjoon's party because you had something to tell me."

"I'll tell you another time. I don't want to bother you with unnecessary stuff before your big date."

"No, you're not bothering me, hyung."

"It's fine, Jungkook. Go. Get ready," Jin laughed and pushed Jungkook in the direction of his house.

Jungkook looked at his hyung as he reluctantly walked away.

There was something in his hyung's eyes that pulled at him, but Jin was already almost to his back door.

"Hey Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned back, his eyebrows raised in question.

"Use a condom!" Jin laughed as he stepped into his house, and pulled the glass door shut.

He waited until Jungkook disappeared from view before slipping down to the floor and crying his heart out.