10

Jungkook has had enough

Last night he had made up his mind.

He was going to go next door and wait for Jin until he comes home, and he was going to talk to him.

He had already gotten permission from both his mother and Jin's mother to spend the night next door.

He had to clear this misunderstanding between Jin and himself.

It was killing him.

Jungkook has never been away from his Jin-hyung for more than a day.

Even when they were physically apart, they would still talk on the phone every day.

They were like a bonded pair - strongly attached, and needing to be with each other all the time or anxiety would ensue if they were apart from each other for too long.

And that was what was happening with Jungkook.

He has not seen Jin for over a month now.

He has not spoken to Jin since the older boy fled from him because Jin has been rejecting all of his calls.

He has not had a single response to any of the hundreds of text messages he had sent even though he knows Jin received them all.

It was making him ill.

This lack of contact with the one person who has been a constant in his life since he was a baby, this separation from his Jin-hyung was making him sick.

Literally.

Jungkook couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't concentrate in school.

He was just waiting.

Waiting for his Jin-hyung to come home and be with him again.

But the latter did not so Jungkook was done waiting.

If Jin wasn't going to come to him, he will go to him and make him speak to him again.

He had to.

Anything less than that was simply unacceptable.