4

When Jin was almost sixteen, he went to Jungkook's eleventh birthday party.

Though most of the guests were younger than him, it didn't bother Jin because he got to be with his best friend on his special day.

Jin was happiest when he was with Jungkook, and Jungkook felt the same way when he was with Jin.

Halfway through the party, one of Jungkook's friends suggested playing Spin the Bottle.

Jin scrunched up his face in distaste as the memory of playing the game with his classmates three years ago came flooding back.

He can still remember the horrible taste in his mouth and on his lips when the girls kissed him.

He began to walk away from the group gathered to play the game but was pulled back by Jungkook.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"I'm going to see if there's any more food left."

"Don't you want to play Spin the Bottle with us, hyung?" Jungkook looked crestfallen.

"It's not really my thing," Jin fibbed so Jungkook wouldn't feel bad.

"But, hyung, I want you to play with us. Please?"

When Jungkook flashed those sad puppy eyes at Jin, who was Jin to say no.

"Fine," Jin huffed exasperatedly.

Jungkook grinned and immediately pulled his favourite hyung next to him as they sat in the circle that had formed in the living room.

The game got rowdier as the guests became bolder with every spin.

Jin has already been kissed by five different girls, and each time their lips landed on his, he wanted to throw up.

The girl who was currently kissing Jin squeezed his thigh, her fingers dangerously close to his crotch.

Jin raised his hands to her upper arms to push her back but she was suddenly pulled harshly away from him.

The girl landed hard on her bottom, and Jin looked up, dazed, to see an angry Jungkook glaring at her.

"Enough! I know what all of you girls are trying to do and I won't have it!"

"Jungkook, chill. What are you talking about?" Several voices echoed from within the circle of players.

"Stop molesting my hyung! If you girls don't behave, you can all leave now!"

Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked into Jin's eyes.

"Jungkook-ah, it's alright. Hyung is fine. Hyung will stop playing now."

Jin sat the rest of the game out on a nearby couch, and munched on leftover food from the party.

Jungkook sat next to him, his rage at seeing all the girls kissing his Jin-hyung's lips gradually dissipating.

As the party wound down and the guests left, the two best friends stayed together and felt content in each other's company.