54

"Seokjinnie, are you alright?" Taehyung's mum asked.

"Umm yes, Eomeoni. I just need a glass of water," Jin explained, before hurrying off to the kitchen.

"But there's water here..." Taehyung's voice trailed off when Jungkook stood up as well.

"I'll check on him," Jungkook murmured and followed after Jin.

When Jungkook entered the kitchen, the sight of his Jin-hyung gripping the edges of the kitchen sink as he panted, drove all rational thought out of Jungkook's brain.

He wanted to bend Jin over and take him raw.

His Jin-hyung has gotten even more handsome and hot since moving to Seoul, and when he moaned earlier, it had caused a visceral reaction in Jungkook.

He wanted Jin, and he has never wanted anyone more.

He approached the older but Jin was so focused on catching his breath and looking at his lower extremities that he doesn't notice him.

Jungkook followed Jin's gaze, and his mouth pooled with saliva when he saw the bulge on the front of the older's jeans.

So I'm not the only one who was affected at the table, he smirked.

He wrapped his arms around Jin, and pulled him flush against his chest, making sure that the older's ass cushioned his boner.

He groaned inwardly from the contact.

"Hyung, I think you should know something. I'm gay. I like guys too."

And Jin's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he collapsed.

"SHIT!"

Jungkook was definitely not expecting Jin to react this way to his confession.

Was it that shocking after your own confession, hyung?

He placed one arm behind Jin, the other under his knees, and lifted him.

As he made his way out of the kitchen with Jin in his arms, Jungkook passed the dining room and caused quite a commotion.

"Omo! Omo! What happened?"

Taehyung's mum rose from her chair and quickly made her way over to Jungkook's side.

She frowned when she saw the sheen of sweat on Jin's forehead.

"He fainted, Eomeoni, so I'm going to take him to our room. I think he overexerted himself."

"Oh, poor thing. Yes, take him to your room. Let him rest."

"Yes, Eomeoni."

As Jungkook laid Jin down on the bed, and loosened his clothing, he was reminded of their conversation yesterday when he had come home.

Flashback...

"Jungkook," Jin breathed, "you're back."

Jungkook's dick immediately twitched to life when he heard Jin breathe his name.

It was so husky, so sexy, so arousing.

"Of course I'm back. I never intended to stay away forever. I just needed to clear my head."

"I'm so sorry, Kookie. Please don't hate me."

Jungkook frowned.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you?"

"Because I'm gay. You must find me disgusting."

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he stared at his Jinnie.