62

Jungkook's hand trembled as he placed it on the towel over Jin's thigh.

When he walked into the bathroom and saw that his hyung was clad with just a towel wrapped around his waist, he almost busted his nut.

It reminded him of the day, a year ago, when he waited for Jin in his bedroom, and the man came out of the bathroom, similarly attired.

It had been Jin's birthday and they were spending the day together.

But the outing almost didn't happen because Jin had appeared, looking wet and delicious as he towel-dried his hair.

It had played havoc with Jungkook's emotions and libido.

He had wanted to do inappropriate things to his hyung, but fortunately, he snapped out of it thanks to Jin babbling on about zombies and whatnot.

But now... now there was nothing to stop Jungkook from doing what he wants.

He deepened his kiss on Jin's rosy lips as his hand went under the man's towel towards the junction where his thighs met.

His heart sang when he realised his hyung was naked and already semi-hard.

He began to stroke him, causing Jin to open his mouth in a soft cry.

Jungkook swallowed the sound, and swept his tongue inside the older's mouth to explore his warm cavern.

Jin tasted sweet.

Like a tall glass of iced tea on a hot summer's day.

Like a big bowl of patbingsoo from their favourite dessert shop back home.

And Jungkook couldn't wait to find out if the rest of Jin tasted just as sweet.

He released the lips that haunted his dreams for almost as long as he can remember, and he began to kiss and nip his way across Jin's jaw and down to his clavicle.

His hyung was intoxicating.

"Kookie... Kookie-ah..."

"Yes, hyung?"

"Kookie...!"

Jin's voice cut off on a high pitch when Jungkook squeezed his shaft before pressing his thumb gently into the slit of his cock.

It felt wonderful, and Jin was eager to find out what other tricks his dongsaeng knew.

"Do you want me, hyung?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me you want me. But say my name. Say my name and tell me what you want me to do to you," Jungkook's voice was laced with steel.

The commanding tone in the younger's voice sent shivers down Jin's spine, and he found that he wanted to obey him.

"I want you, Jungkook. Please... fuck me, Jungkook."

"Oh, I'll fuck you, hyung. Make no mistake. But let me make love to you first."

Jin trembled upon hearing the erotic words fall from his Jungkook's lips.

He moaned and closed his eyes, letting his head fall back as Jungkook continued to stroke him, his toes curling from the delightful tingles in his belly.

Jin yelped when he suddenly felt Jungkook's hands cup his arse and lift him to walk back into the bedroom.

He felt a thrill run down his spine as he wrapped his legs around the younger man's waist.

When did my dongsaeng become stronger than me?

As Jungkook carried him towards the bed, both their cocks rubbed against each other, creating a delicious friction that forced a lewd groan to issue from Jin's throat.

Jungkook lowered Jin gently onto the bed and closed his eyes as he pressed their foreheads together.

"Hyung, don't."

Jin looked at Jungkook, panicked.

Is he changing his mind? No! I want this! I want to lose my virginity to him! My Kookie... My love...

"Don't moan like that, hyung. You sound so sexy that you make me want to cum."

"Oh!" Jin breathed.

He was stunned that he could have an effect on someone as hot as Jungkook.

He watched as the other stepped away and began to undress.

As Jungkook's shirt came off and went flying across the room to land on top of the wardrobe, Jin sucked in a breath.

His dongsaeng's body was a work of art.

In the space of one year, his love had developed muscles in all the right places, and crevices in his lower body that disappeared under his jeans in the shape of a vee.

Next, Jungkook took his jeans and briefs off, kicking them away as if he didn't care if he never saw them again.

Jin gulped as his eyes feasted on the younger's manhood.

It was long, it was engorged, and the head was shiny with precum.

It was also red and angry, like a riled cobra ready to strike.

Jin began to feel dread in his belly.

His dongsaeng was big, and there was no way something that large could fit inside him.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

Jin continued to stare at the cock in front of him, his fear and apprehension growing as he watched it lengthen and thicken some more.

I must be delirious. It looks like it's waving at me.

"Hyung?"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook, but I don't think this is going to work," Jin whispered.

"What?!"