23

Jungkook sat across from Jin, and dug into the bowl of patbingsoo in front of them.

They were at a dessert shop in Jin's and Jungkook's neighbourhood with Frankenstein and Taehyung after Frankenstein asked Jin to go with him to continue their conversation.

Jungkook's eyes had flashed with barely controlled resentment when he heard Frankenstein, and he had immediately asked his Jin-hyung to let him and Taehyung tag along.

Jin was reluctant at first but when Jungkook reminded him of how they never go anymore like they used to when he was younger, Jin had said yes.

Suffice to say, Frankenstein was grumpy as they got into his car, and he was made even grumpier when Jungkook pulled Jin into the back seat with him.

Jungkook looked up as Jin dug his spoon into the bowl at the same time.

He smiled when he saw Jin had some red bean paste at the side of his lush lips.

He reached out with his free hand, wiped the paste off with his thumb and without much thought, licked it clean.

A spoon clattered on the table next to him, and someone cleared their throat loudly in disapproval.

He felt two pairs of eyes on him – one in wide-eyed surprise, the other like lasers trying to burn holes into his face.

"What? Problem?"

He turned to look first at Taehyung who sat beside him, and then at Frankenstein who sat beside Jin.

"Nothing," Taehyung mumbled as he picked his spoon back up, but he continued to glance at his friend periodically.

Meanwhile, Frankenstein glared at Jungkook.

It made Jungkook happy so he sent Frankenstein a sweet smile before holding out his spoon filled with the iced dessert to Jin.

Jin looked at him, perplexed, but shrugged and ate from Jungkook's spoon.

There was a hiss from Frankenstein, and the smile on Jungkook's face grew wider as he felt something curl and spread from his belly to his lower regions while he watched how Jin's lips wrapped around his spoon.

When Jin finished, Jungkook brought the spoon to his own mouth and licked it as he looked at Jin.

There was an audible gasp, and Taehyung fell off his chair.