24

Jin turned off his bedside lamp and pulled his blanket over his shoulders.

He was weary, and ready to forget about everything that happened today and go to sleep.

This afternoon when he had gone to the bingsoo shop with Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung, things were... strange.

First of all, Jungkook had uncharacteristically pushed in on an outing that was supposed to be between himself and Namjoon.

Normally, Jungkook would not be so rude because Jin has always told him to be respectful of his elders, so his actions had surprised him.

Then when they were getting into Namjoon's car, Jungkook had pushed Taehyung into the front seat, and pulled Jin into the back.

At the bingsoo place, Jungkook had started bickering with Namjoon about what Jin liked.

Jin had quickly put a stop to it by telling them to surprise him, and then walked away to find a table while pulling Taehyung along with him.

When Jungkook and Namjoon arrived at the table that he and Taehyung had picked, the two were glaring at each other and it made him want to knock their heads together.

Not satisfied with having argued about which bingsoo to get, Jungkook and Namjoon had then fought over who got to sit with him.

Namjoon claimed the seat next to him, leaving Jungkook to force Taehyung to move so he could sit opposite Jin.

The whole thing was exhausting.

He barely even noticed when Jungkook wiped the side of his lip clean of the red bean paste, and just kept his head down while he continued to eat.

He had chosen to eat the bingsoo that Jungkook picked because it was his favourite, and Jungkook knew this from years of going out for treats with him.

He was surprised when Jungkook offered him a spoonful of the iced dessert but thought it was just Jungkook's way of apologising for being a brat earlier so he had eaten the offered treat.

He had then focused on getting another spoonful for himself when Taehyung fell off his chair.

That kid sure was clumsy like his older brother.