56

Jungkook felt like he was flying.

His fingers were tingling, his toes were curling, and his stomach was flipping.

He was finally kissing his hyung for real, and his hyung was kissing him back.

His heart sang, and his head soared to the clouds as he deepened the kiss and pulled his Jinnie closer.

Jin moaned, and the beautiful sound went straight to Jungkook's groin.

He felt his hyung's lips part as another moan escaped, and Jungkook wasted no time licking his way into the older's mouth.

Jin tasted sweet.

Like the most expensive, most delicious chocolate in the universe.

And Jungkook couldn't get enough of him.

But they both needed oxygen, so Jungkook reluctantly pulled away, and looked at Jin.

The older's eyes were still closed, and he swayed gently in Jungkook's arms.

His Jin-hyung looked so beautiful, so wrecked.

There was a pink flush to his cheeks, and his plump lips were red and swollen from being claimed by Jungkook.

A proud and possessive growl erupted from Jungkook's chest.

This was his Jinnie.

His soulmate, and he loves him very much.

The growl caused Jin's eyes to fly open, and he locked gazes with Jungkook.

"You're mine, hyung. Mark my words. I will come for you the day I graduate high school."

Jin blinked several times, rapidly, as if to clear his head when a thought crossed his mind.

"But what about those girls that you dated? Tae said you've become quite the ladies' man. And what about those girls that you kissed in front of me?"

"I'm not into girls the way I'm into guys."

"Don't lie, Jungkook-ah. You don't kiss girls the way you kissed them if you're really into guys."

Jungkook leaned towards Jin again, and brought his lips close to the older's ear.

He smirked when he felt Jin shiver.

"Want to know a secret, hyung?"

"Wh... what?" Jin stuttered as he shrunk back from Jungkook's hot breath on his neck and ear.

"I kissed them like that to make you jealous."

Jin gasped.

Then a look of pure outrage crossed his handsome face before his hand flew out and smacked Jungkook on the back of the head.

"Ow! Hyung! What was that for?!"

"That's for playing with my heart!"

"Hyung, no! I would never play with your heart like that. I just wanted you to find me desirable."

Jungkook was desperate to make Jin understand.

"I love you, hyung. I've loved you for as long as I can remember. I just didn't recognise the feeling until after you left."

Jungkook looked earnestly at Jin.

"Don't you feel the same way about me too, hyung? Didn't you tell me that you love me? That you will always love me? Was that a lie?"

Jin's expression softened as he kissed his dongsaeng's forehead gently.

"It's not a lie, Kookie-ah. I do love you. I've always loved you."

"Then let's be together. Me and you. Look!"

Jungkook stood up and held his hands out to the side.

"I've even been exercising a lot to make myself look good for you. Haven't you noticed, hyung?"

Jin blushed and bit his bottom lip.

It made Jungkook want to suck that luscious bottom lip out of his hyung's mouth so he could bite it.

His dick twitched once more so he shifted surreptitiously to ease the tightness in his jeans.

He was moving towards Jin to kiss him again when there was a knock on their closed bedroom door.

"Jungkook, is Jin awake? Can I come in?"

It was Frankenstein.

The door knob began to turn, only to be jiggled several times violently when it didn't turn fully.

"Jungkook! What the hell?! Why is this door locked?!" Frankenstein yelled.

Jin gasped, and glared at Jungkook.

"You locked the door?!"

"You passed out! And Tae's mum said to let you rest! I didn't want anyone waking you up!"

Jin huffed as he tidied his clothes, and stomped to the door.

"That doesn't even make sense," he hissed as he unlocked the door and turned the knob.

Frankenstein, who was on the verge of shouldering the door open, tumbled into the room and landed in a heap at Jungkook's feet.

The younger rolled his eyes and laid down on the bed.

"What is it, Namjoon?" Jin asked impatiently.

Frankenstein pushed himself up and brushed himself off before holding out Jin's phone to him.

"You left your phone on the kitchen counter. Yoongi's been trying to call you."

And Jungkook's heart fell as he registered the look of horror on his Jinnie's face.

He knew his hyung was already regretting their kiss.

It didn't matter how amazing the kiss was, or how compatible he and Jin were together.

It also didn't matter that their confession to each other was a long time coming.

None of it mattered because Jin was a kind and conscientious man, and right now, Jungkook was certain that Jin was beating himself up mentally for kissing someone who wasn't his boyfriend.

Jungkook wanted to howl over the unfairness of it all.

It made no difference that both he and Jin have loved each other for longer than Jin knew Yoongi.

It made no difference that both he and Jin now know that their feelings were mutual.

Because Jin would still hate himself for cheating on Yoongi.

And this could wreck Jungkook's attempt to woo Jin.

~~~~~~~~~

From the Author: I wrote this chapter around the time of Jungkook's birthday, so imagine my surprise when I watched Jin's birthday celebration on VLIVE, and heard Jungkook tell Jin that he had been working out. He even puffed out his chest for Jin to see. Twice.

It reminded me so much of this chapter when Jungkook said to Jin: "I've even been exercising a lot to make myself look good for you. Haven't you noticed, hyung?"

Is this coincidence? Serendipity?