63

Jungkook was aghast.

And desperate.

To have waited so long for his hyung.

For this moment when he would finally become one with the one he loved.

He will die if Jin changed his mind.

But then he noticed that Jin was looking at his crotch with fear in his beautiful eyes, and he became aware that the older was nervous and afraid.

Joy surged through his veins when he realised that his hyung was a virgin.

Jin was untouched.

Untouched even by Smeagol.

He cupped Jin's face in his hands and gently brought it up so he could hold his gaze.

"Hyung, do you trust me?"

Jin nodded.

"Then believe me when I tell you that I won't hurt you. I'll be gentle."

Brown eyes met dark eyes, and what Jin saw in Jungkook's black orbs calmed his nerves.

"Okay, Kookie. Take me."

The younger needed no further encouragement as he tossed Jin's towel away, and lowered his mouth to the older's cock.

Jin gasped as Jungkook's warm mouth surrounded him, and when the younger moved up and down his shaft while sucking intermittently, Jin's eyes rolled back as his soul left his body.

He was so engulfed by the sensations in his groin that he barely registered when his dongsaeng grabbed the lube on the bed beside him and coated his fingers.

When the first finger entered him, Jin almost shot up to the ceiling.

It stung but the digit moved gently as it explored Jin's passage in a steady rhythm, and soon the pain turned to pleasure.

"Jungkook! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

The younger released his hyung's cock from his mouth and placed a hand on the older's hip to keep him still before pushing a second finger in.

The smell of Jin's arousal was driving Jungkook crazy, and his throbbing cock wanted to be inside the other so bad.

Jungkook raised himself up so he could look at Jin.

So beautiful. So perfect. And mine. All mine. Kim Seokjin belongs to Jeon Jungkook.

His body soon covered his hyung as he nudged Jin's thighs apart so he could settle himself between them, his fingers continuing its gentle prodding, and scissoring every so often to prepare for his entry.

Jin's eyes were now closed, his expression tight with lust, and Jungkook's name falling from his bitten lips on repeat.

When Jungkook's fingers left the other's body so he could pour more lube in his hand to coat his shaft, Jin whined from the loss but then the whining stopped abruptly when he felt Jungkook's cock nudging at his entrance.

Jin's eyes flew open in time to see his dongsaeng's face up close before his lips were captured in a passionate kiss and his entrance was breached by Jungkook's length.

Jungkook swallowed Jin's cries of agony as he pushed himself into his hyung's tight passage.

He kept pushing until he was buried to the hilt, ignoring the pain from Jin's fists pounding on his shoulders, and his hyung's nails clawing on his back to get him to stop.

Once he bottomed out, he began licking gently inside the older's mouth, his movements down below halted temporarily as his fingers brushed away the tears on the beautiful face.