61

From the Author: I saw the above post on social media this morning and it made me giggle quite a bit. I couldn't help but wonder if this is what it has been like for all of you who follow Growing Pains and have been waiting for the next chapter. I apologise for the wait.

*********

Jin wiped down the fogged up mirror and looked at his reflection.

He was nervous.

He knew what was going to happen tonight.

He knew what was waiting for him on the other side of the bathroom door.

He knew what Jungkook had in store for him.

He had seen the bag that Jungkook brought back when he came home with Taehyung.

He had seen where Jungkook hid the bag in their shared room.

And when Jungkook was in the living room with Taehyung and Taehyung's parents, Jin had slipped into his room and snuck a peek in the bag.

What he saw had made his mouth dry up, and his heart race like he had just run a full marathon.

And then he had to take some time in the bathroom to calm himself down.

Truth be told, Jin wanted it too.

He wanted what Jungkook had planned for tonight.

His dongsaeng had made it abundantly clear to him that he wanted to take things to the next level.

After the Kims left to spend the rest of Taehyung's birthday doing something as a family, Jin had dragged Jungkook out to visit the night market.

He wanted to experience the hustle and bustle that a night market in the city could offer, and he wanted to experience it with his love.

What he didn't expect was for Jungkook to tease him relentlessly with his bold moves as they weaved through the crowd and between the stalls.

When Jungkook wasn't interlacing their fingers together and squeezing his hand, he was standing close behind Jin.

So close that Jin could feel his erection pressed up against his arse.

And later when Jin drove them back to the apartment, Jungkook had put his hand on his thigh.

His dongsaeng had then proceeded to dip his fingers in between his legs, each time getting closer and closer to Jin's crotch but always never quite touching him there.

It drove Jin up the wall with lust and heavy desire.

"Hyung, are you alright in there?"

Jin jumped.

He had been so lost in thought that he didn't even hear Jungkook knocking on the bathroom door until he spoke up.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine, Jungkook. Do you need the bathroom?"

"No, hyung. I was worried. You've been in there for quite a while, and the water stopped running ages ago."

"Oh," Jin's eyes widened as he felt the heat rising up his neck at the thought of his dongsaeng listening to him take a shower. "I'm just drying myself. I won't be long."

"Do you need help, hyung?"

Jin gulped as he registered the low and husky tone in Jungkook's voice.

It made the blood rush to his groin.

Jin groaned.

"Hyung?"

Jin's head whipped around quickly as the door opened and his dongsaeng stepped inside.

There was a hunger on Jungkook's face, and a predatory look in his dark eyes.

It made Jin go weak in the knees.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook was now standing in front of Jin, their chests almost flush against each other.

Jin felt the younger's hands on his waist, but before he could grasp his intentions, Jungkook had lifted him onto the bathroom counter and spread his thighs apart before stepping confidently between them.

Jin could see the growing bulge in the other's jeans.

The boldness that his dongsaeng was displaying made Jin's head spin, and he whimpered.

Jungkook's eyes darkened even more at the sound, and Jin became mesmerised by the lusty gaze that filled his vision.

He felt like he was being hypnotised by a snake charmer.

Jungkook gripped the back of the older's head, his other hand pressing the small of Jin's back to pull him closer.

The gesture caused their hips to clash, and another groan escaped from Jin's lips as their erections rubbed against each other.

Jin was still a virgin.

But that didn't mean he knew nothing about sex.

He'd learned the mechanics of it in school, and he'd watched porn on Namjoon's computer a few times.

When you shared living space with someone who was quite active in the bedroom, you inevitably would be exposed to sex.

Especially when your housemate was adventurous and liked to get ideas for his next sexual escapade by watching porn.

And so, Jin knew what was going to happen to him, and he trusted Jungkook to be able to guide him.

Jin believed that Jungkook was no longer a virgin.

Though a part of him was sad that Jungkook did not wait to have sex, another part of him was glad that one of them had some experience.

Because he was afraid that he was going to mess up their first time together with his inexperience.

"Hyung, I want you."

"I want you too, Jungkook-ah."

"I won't do anything if you tell me to stop. I won't push you if you say no."

"I'm here for the taking, Jungkook. Make me yours."

A growl was all the warning that Jin got before Jungkook closed the distance and captured Jin's lips with his.