REJECTED??• 2•

OLIVIA'S POV

As I stood there and start thinking about my whole life and how hard it will be to live if I don't have a mate ,I felt a hand touch my face and wipe my tears.

Looking at the owner of the hand she is a beautiful short women but not very short like dwarf kind of short.
(I don't have anything against dwarfs and sorry)

"Dear don't misunderstood him ,he is just in shock of finding his mate"she said as she caress my face.

I wanted to tell her that I am also in shock but she doesn't see me running away now does she? But I just continued to remain silent and feeling sad.

After a while when I looked at the women I noticed that she is not alone but with other three people besides her.They all looked at me with pity and doesn't it just hurts more.

Once the women let go of me a huge man whom has this dangerous aura comes in front of me and I knew he must be the Alpha"I am alpha Lucas of the Prudile's pack and Ryd....I mean your mate is my Beta"And I just  looked at him while he figures out what to say since he is being careful with his words to make his beta not look like a bad person.

"Well he.. what I mean is that you must be in shock and all of us are.But trust me he will not reject you"Ohh you think?, because I noticed how he looked  at me with so much love and affection,note the sarcasm.

"Which pack are you from?"He asked me and I just stared at him.

"Creedgory Pack"I told him not in a mood to talk to anyone right now.And with that I ran towards the car not wanting to be here any longer.

"HE WHAT!!,so you mean to tell me that he just walked away without a word??"my best friend Avery asked that while pacing up and down in my room and now it feels like she is the one that got rejected,uhmm well not exactly rejected but you know what I mean.

"Well maybe he is shy you know?"she shrugged her shoulders and I just have to say that is the dumbest thing ever.

"Oh and you know this how exactly Becky??"Avery says as she shouted at Becky while placing her hands on her hips.

And as they continue to bicker at each other I zoned off from their conversation,well I mean their argument.

"Guys?guys?GUYS!!!"and they all snapped their heads towards my direction."Can you leave me for a while? I will call you a little later on okay??" I said as I got under the covers in my bed.

"Ohh Oli are you sure ,we can ju-"and before she could say anything else I cut her off by telling her that I'll be fine.

"Okay Oli bye girl"Becky says as she offered me a sweet smile which I didn't even bother to return.

"Snowy??"

"Please talk to me,I know it might probably be my fault because we didn't maybe meet up to his expectations"

"I know that i'm not that pretty or tall or have a big round ass "well I mean I do have an ass but it can use a few squarts or a lot of them.

And with that I just started crying feeling really hurt.If he does reject me then I will never be the same again.Most rejected wolf don't live for like two years without committing suicide or they just become drunkards,well some of them.

Some just turn heartless and stone cold with no feelings while others just choose to become pack warriors.

But a lot of rejected mates just start a life of being a rogue.Which are wolves with no pack.

And I wonder what I will do if I get rejected.Being a pack warrior is out of options since I can't even climb down a few pair of stairs without running out of breath like a dying dog.

And I'm not totally looking forward to living like a rogue ,thank you very much but I still enjoy waking up to a mouth watering smell of a fully cooked breakfast.

I wonder if I should tell my parents or my brother.

"Snowy please talk to me, I don't know what to do now"

And with that said I just cried myself until my eyelids becomes heavy and I fell asleep.

"Hey!hey!" " Oli!!" "OLI!!"

And I woke up a little startled because of the shouting in my ear.

And when I looked at the person who did this ,I see that it is my dear little teenage brother.

"WHAT THE Hell Jason!!"

"Well since you sleep like a dead person I just have to come up with  different waking styles you know.I thought about pouring cold water but then I remember that last time when I did that it nearly cost me my PS4 so that was out of option."he said as he sit on my bed looking at me while smirking.

"Just go to hell Jason"I am just not in a mood to entertain him right now.

"I would but Everytime when I use the GPS on that place it just doesn't appear"he dramatically look stressed for his humourless jokes which annoyed me every single day to the core.

"ohh you don't need a GPS to go there,you can just EXIT my room ,take a left and go down a few pair of stairs then open the main door and walk straight until you see a cliff then jump off it okay!?

"Yeah I would do that but it is dinner time ,come on lets go"

"I'm not hungry"

"You are always hungry ,where do you think you got your double chin from?"he said that while  laughing like it is the funniest joke ever.

And it might probably be funny to him but that just made me feel insecure and adding that to more reasons why my mate might have walked away from me.

I am sure he have seen way more beautiful girls in his pack.who behave more girly.

Not me who laugh like a dying hyena and can't even paint my own nails without them looking like a 4 years old did them.

"Hellow,Earth to Oli?"my brother says as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Fine I'm coming okay,just give me a sec to change ,would you!?"

"It is just a family dinner Oli not a Gala dinner"he say that as he exit my room.

Totally not looking forward to this.I blew air out of my mouth while going to my closet.

....................

Guess whose pov is it in the next chapter??

Pls vote if you like it ,and if you don't just keep reading until you do🥺

XXX
Cindyyy