PART 34°Rain°

OLIVIA'S POV

After having breakfast in the kitchen at the Alpha's house with Lucas and Ryder's moms,I left the Alpha's house and went back home.

Home.

I've gotten used to living in Ryder's house and I now consider it as my home.I arrived at the house and tried to open the door but it was locked.

I remember how I put the keys in the pocket of my skirt.I searched all of my pockets but there was no keys inside.

Sigh

Where could they be?

I searched my pockets a multiple of times again but there was no keys inside.

I looked at the floor and the porch's stairs but I couldn't see them.

Maybe I might have dropped them on my way here.

Just

Great

I retraced my steps to the Alpha's house but I stopped halfway there because of the weather.The weather has now changed drastically.

The wind is starting to blow heavily and the clouds are now black indicating rain.Everybody was rushing to their home and I have two options.

One

I can go to the Alpha's house since I am Midway there.

Two

I can go back home and maybe find Ryder there.

But what if I don't find him and then have to stay outside.

The more I stand here thinking about different options the more the weather gets worse.

I chose option two and started to walk towards Ryder's house.I felt a rain drop on my forehead and start to run.

The little rain drops changed to heavy rain.When I arrived at the house I was drenched.I was soaking wet from head to toe.

I sat on the chair on the front porch.The rain was raining with lightning and thunders.

I am really scared of thunders.

I flinched Everytime the lighting strike in the sky.The way it was raining one couldn't guess that it is in the middle of the day by how dark it has become.

I wrapped my hands around myself to try to stop myself from trembling.I rubbed my hands on my bare shoulders to create some friction for heat.

I took my phone out of my pocket to call Ryder.I pressed the power button but it wouldn't turn on.I tried it several times but it wouldn't turn on.

Then it occurred to me that it must be switched off because it got wet along with me due to the rain.

Now what.

Now I will have to sit here and wait for Ryder to come back with the keys to unlock the house.

I wish I would have taken Ryder's shirt with me that I woke up in.I looked around to see if Ryder is coming or not.