PART 10

OLIVIA'S POV

I hear the sound of chipping birds and I opened my eyes and stare at the unfamiliar ceiling,looking around the room ,I am not familiar with this paint.

I jolted up and looked towards the window and remembered that I am not in my Pack no more and this is my new room.

I went back to my sleeping position while starring at the ceiling and start touching around me for my phone.When I found it and looked at the time it is 06:28 in the morning.

Since when am I an early waking up person.During my high school days I was always late.You know that brush my teeth while tying my shoes kind of late.

Guess I woke up early because I slept early last night.And talking about sleeping early my stomach makes a rumbling sound indicating that it is food time.

I got up from bed,wore my sleepers and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.After that I went to my closet ,changed into some black jeans and a black shirt.Guess you all know what I wore regarding shoes which definitely ain't heels.

"What are we exactly going to say to our mate during breakfast??"Snowy asks while I am busy doing my hair.

"I don't know Snowy,we will just say whatever we will be feeling at that moment"

"Whatever you say don't be overdramatic or start rumbling okay?Just short and straight to the point.It might make you look less stupid than you already turned out to be."

"Ohh you mean stupid like your name?,tell me should I tie my hair in a ponytail or just let it down?"

"Just let it down ,makes you look more on the beautiful side than the cute side"

"Look at you finally doing your purpose in my life which is to say good things about me anyway lets go downstairs"

I opened up my room door and Ryder's scent hit me so strong I feel like it's sprayed all over me.Did he maybe stood close to my room's door or he-...

"Stop it Oli ,it is his damn house so of course his scent is going to be all over it"well Snowy is right and here I am thinking that he might have came to visit me last night.

I climbed down the stairs and looked over to the dining table and already breakfast is served.There is only one plate on the table and I wonder why is that.

And of course guess who walked in the room I'll give you a clue,have a stinky attitude and she is Ryder's personal housekeeper Getty.

"Good morning Oli girl,how was your night?"she is carrying a jug full of juice and walking as if she is on a runway modeling fashion show,looks like our maid got big dreams.

"Morning and why is there only one plate here??"I ask her as she put the jug down.

"Beta Ryder has already eaten so only you is left"She said that with a smirk as if this proves that I am not his mate.

So he came back late and woke up early.Now I am convinced that he is avoiding me.But what for?.

I didn't even respond to her as I started eating my food while deep in thoughts.She left the room which is the smartest thing she has ever done since I've met her.

Since my mate is ignoring me, doesn't check on me or want to see my face and doesn't even want to see me then I will surely come to see you Ryder.

"What exactly are you planning to do"

"You see Snowy if he won't come to me then I'll go to him"

"You don't even know where he is at and to be frank with you ,you are an unmarked wolf who is mated to the second most powerful wolf and you will be walking around at this unfamiliar environment not knowing whom you might meet"

Snowy is right.Me walking around unmarked can be a tricky situation not knowing whom I might cross paths with.And if anything happens to me then I...you know what I don't even want to think about this.

Just like Getty said that Ryder hasn't told anyone that I am his mate then nobody must know who I am ,making me be more at risk.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice and gulped it down on one go.Then I stood up and went upstairs to get my phone.

As I have gotten my phone and was about to go down the stairs I looked over to the last door of left side of the house which is his room.

I wonder what his room looks like, What colour of paint is it or....then I shook my head trying to get rid of this thoughts of temptation that are trying to make me feed my curiosity.

"I mean just a little look won't hurt nobody and it's not like we will be doing anything wrong"Snowy does have a point infact we should be staying in that room.

"But what if we see something that we can't unsee and ain't suppose to see huh then what?"

"Ohh come on it's not like we will advertise the fact that we got into his room,if I won't say anything then who will,you??"

"Hello!! Absolutely not"So I took some small short steps towards his room.My heart is beating so fast and I think I am sweating.what are you being so nervous about Oli it's not like you will steal anything,just a quick peak and that's it.

I feel like with every step I am getting closer and closer to my death by how nervous I am.

And as I stood near his door and extending my hand to touch the door nob then my phone start ringing startling me and causing it to slip through my hands and hitting the floor.

"Shit"I picked it up and checked who is calling which happens to be my brother,talking about great timing.

I turned around and started walking towards my room while answering the phone.

"What-do-you-want"

"Hey I wanted to talk to you about something but I am about to get to class now so I might call you later okay??"I ended the call feeling frustrated by this stupid pointless call.

I went downstairs ready to head to the pack house to have a talk with my dear dearest mate.

........................

Pwease vote 🥺.

XXX
Cindyyy