PART 31°meeting chad°

OLIVIA'S POV

I laughed while nodding"well he is at the Alpha's house.Can we walk with you to get to know you?"well since I like them and I was kind of bored ,I agreed to their offer.

...........

We have been walking for a little while and I think what is delaying us from reaching there already is the fact that we sometimes stop walking and talk more.

They have been asking me random questions about me but more especially about my relationship with Ryder.

"Where did you guys meet?"Another one of the five girls asked.

I laughed a little before answering"we met outside of the mall in town"I said remembering it as if it was yesterday even though it wasn't the most romantic thing ever.

"Do you love him?"I stopped walking and looked at the girl that asked.

I have never really gave a thought of how I feel towards Ryder.I mean he is my mate and my feelings for him are something I have no control over.We are meant to be together forever but I don't think I know how I feel towards him yet.

Although I do care about him and would do anything for him.

Do I love him?

"Hey are you okay?"the girls brought me back from my thoughts while chuckling.I nodded and started to walk again.

"Ohh look we are here"One of the girls said and I looked and saw that we have arrived at a two story huge house.It is very secluded as if nobody is allowed to come inside.

It is mostly covered in glass and I bet it is very bright on the inside.

"This is the Alpha's house and where we will leave you"Someone said that and I was so caught up in admiring the house that I didn't look at them.

I looked at them and thanked them for bringing me here.They said that they like me and quiet enjoyed getting to know me.

We said our goodbyes and before I could get into the Alpha's house I looked back at them wanting to know their names but they have already disappeared.

Maybe I'll see them again.

I said that to myself as I took the first step of the stairs outside the house.I climbed the stairs and stood outside of the door.I don't know why I am nervous and feel like having a heart attack.

Maybe because you are somewhere you are not suppose to be.

A little voice in my head said and I shook it off as I tried to calm myself.

Key word 'tried'.

With my shaky hands I knocked on the huge door.

Hmm fancy handle.

I waited a few seconds before somebody opened the door.The first thing that my eyes were blessed with was a bare clear chest.This person have abs and they looked sweaty as if somebody sprayed oi-

"If you are done ogling at my abs then you can look at my face now,I promise you will like it as much"my eyes instantly went to the face of the voice.

It was a boy that seem to be around my age but maybe older by a year or something.He has dark brown hair in curls and some are on his face.His eyes are light gray and he has a little smirk on.He is good looking in a cute way.

"Now that you are done ,my legs are the best view "I can feel my cheeks heating up and he laughed.

"Name is Chad and you are?"we shook hands as I also mumbled my name.