PART 20

OLIVIA'S POV

And now it is just me and Ryder staring at each other while he looks angry.He closed his eyes and I don't know why he is mad to this point I mean it is not a big deal.

"What were you doing with him?"He asked while looking at the door that Tom walked out and back at me.

I did say we were watching a movie together so I don't get why he is asking me again.

"We were just hanging out while watching a movie together"I answered calmly.

He scoffed and I still don't understand what his problem is."Why didn't you tell me that you will be hanging out with him"

"I didn't think you would have a problem with me having a friend over and you are not here all the time"I said getting irritated.

"Well I don't want to see him here and you hanging out with him ever again"He climbed the stairs and I think he is going to his room.

He can't just say something like that and expect me to agree.So I did the one thing that anybody in my situation would have done.I followed behind him.

He opened the door to his room and before he could close it I barged in.

"Listen here,you can't tell me what to do and expect me to just do it because you said so"I don't even know where the boldness is coming from.

He wanted to speak but I immediately cut him off"NO! what do you expect me to do in this house all by myself?"

"You can hangout with Jessica"You don't say.

"She can't always hang around me all the time"obviously.

"Tom is my friend and I like him so I won't stop seeing him"I like him as a friend I forgot to add.

"You like him?"If it wasn't for my wolf hearing I wouldn't have heard that because he whispered it.

"You said you like him"He start walking towards me in dangerously slow pace.

Oh oh.

If I thought the day he kissed me his eyes changed into a very scary colour well this time his whole body language to his face looks dangerous.

I don't know what gotten into me but I turned my back on him wanting to rush and get out of his room but as I opened the door he quickly closed it.

So the situation is like this,I am facing the door with my hand on the knob while he is close behind me and it is like I am leaning on his chest.

His right hand is placed on the door to prevent it from being opened."Turn around"Like all the damn times he was not asking me but more like ordering me.

And this time his voice sounds different with an indication in it that I shouldn't disobey him.

"Olivia I said turn around please"God the way he said my name it is like my body just automatically obeyed him.

I turned around and came face to face with his chest."look at me"I didn't hesitate before looking into his blue eyes.

"Whom do you like?"Something tells me this is not going to end well.