Chapter 44°love°

OLIVIA'S POV

"Do you want one?"I asked him as he drives.

"No"

"Why not"

"Because jelly beans are not exactly my kind of thing"

I laughed before answering"and what exactly is your kind of thing?

"Nuts"that's unexpected.

"You love nuts?"

He nodded"Alot"

"Why do men love nuts so much"I genuinely asked because my father always have a packet of nuts in his car or in the cabinets in the kitchen.

"Because they are good"he laughed.

"I don't find them tasty at all"I've tried to force myself into eating raw nuts but they just taste awful.

"It is a good thing that I am your mate because I'll make you eat the ones that you will enjoy"

"Nuts are still nuts even from different places"

Then we continued to talk about nuts and he said that he will take me somewhere where I can eat the good nuts that has secret ingredients.

Ryder just kept talking but I'm not listening anymore because of how hungry I am.This talk about nuts is making me want to eat.

"I want a cheeseburger"I blurted that out.

"A cheeseburger?"he asked.

"Yeah,with extra cheese and everything"

"So you are hungry?"

"Kind of"I am a little embarrassed of how hungry I am because I ate alot during breakfast.

"You ate a lot at bre...never mind"he stopped talking because of the look I was giving him.

"We'll find a place to eat"he said that and indeed we found a cafe.It was a small little cafe that is not packed with alot of people.

Ryder called Lucas and told him that we should stop and he did.I heard Noah cheering on the other side of the phone hearing that we are stopping at the cafe.

"Finally!I was nearly about to faint from starvation"Noah said as we entered the Cafe.

"You have been stuffing your mouth with food all day"Lucas said.

"That does now mean that I'm not hungry"we sat on the round table.I sat with Ryder beside me.

Then a waiter came to our table.

"Good morning"he said with a contagious smile.

I looked at the guys and none of them were smiling or at least looked like they would answer the poor guy"Morning"I answered.

Then he placed the menus on the table"Would you like to order anything? "the poor guy looked nervous.

"Yes of course"I said and everybody placed their order and the only person who was left was me.