PART 30°Returning his phone°

OLIVIA'S POV

Groaning I slowly opened my eyes and stare at the ceiling.Everything that happened yesterday came up to my mind and I suddenly woke up and ran to the bathroom to check if it's true.

I stared at the mirror and traced my hand on my mark with a smile on my face.I started to think about every detail of everything that happened from when I fell because of my sprained ankle to wh-....

Wait a minute.

Sprained

Ankle.

I looked down at my feet and saw that I am really standing up on them.Not really believing what is happening I bent down and touched my sprained ankle.

Wtf.

How the hell did I went from not walking to running in a matter of one night.I know I am a wolf but it was suppose to take few more days to heal.

"It's because of the mark"I felt Ryder's voice while I was still bending and inspecting my foot.

I quickly stood up straight and looked at him.He was wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and sneakers.

"What?"I asked not really understanding what he meant.

"The healing of your ankle,it's because of the mark"He said while putting his hands in his pants pocket.

Oh yeah now I understood.Because he marked me and he is the second most powerful wolf in the pack because of his position,my body has also changed.Which means that I heal more faster than I did when I was not marked.

I just nodded to him understanding what he was saying.After that being said nobody said anything else.I just stared at him as he also looked back at me.

I wonder what he was thinking about.Maybe he regrets marking me.Or maybe he jus-..

Oh my God he saw me naked!!!

I quickly quit the eye contact we were holding.I could feel my cheeks heating up because of embarrassment.

"You should come to eat,I made breakfast"He said and left me standing in front of the bathroom mirror.

I freshen up and went to the closet to find something to wear.I settled for a white simple t-shirt,denim button up skirt and some white air Forces.

I put my hair on a messy cute pony tail and made my bed.I quickly went down stairs not wanting to keep Ryder waiting for long.I climbed down the stairs and found Ryder sitting on the table speaking on the phone.

"Yeah I'll be there now"He said as I came close and sat on the chair.He put his phone on the table and stared at me.

I looked down on my food not feeling like eating anymore because I think he is leaving.

"I have to go to do some important pack work.You will be okay right?"He asked while standing up.

I mumbled a simple yeah and picked up a fork and start to play with my food by just tossing the bacon and stuff.