PART 40°phone°

OLIVIA'S POV

Previously

"I want to finish the mating process"

As he said that my heart skipped a beat and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"But this is your parents house"he chuckled and I just become more nervous.

"Lets sleep now"

With that we went back to the bed.He has fallen asleep now but I haven't.I can't stop my thoughts from thinking about what he said.

So he can't finish the mating process because we are at my parents house.

What about when we go back to our house?

..............end

The next day when I woke up in my parents house ,Ryder was not in my room.I thought he might be in the bathroom but he was not there.

I took a shower and changed my clothes.Before I could go downstairs I saw a note on the nightstand of the other side of the bed.

I read it and it was from Ryder.It said that he has gone home and I should spend the morning with my family because he will come and get me later.

Everything about him is just beautiful.Even his hand writing looks beautiful.I folded the paper and put it in the drawer.

Today I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans and my boots.The weather is so perfect today.It is not sunny or raining.I didn't bother tying my hair because Ryder likes it more like this.

Then I went downstairs to have breakfast"good morning Dad"I greeted my dad as I enter the dining room and he was sitting at the dining table.

"Good morning"I kissed him on the cheek then I sat down.The breakfast was already served but only my brother and Mom were not here.

"How did you sleep?"he asked as he took off his glasses and switched his phone off turning all his attention to me.

"I slept good"I smiled knowing that Ryder was with me last night.Whenever I sleep near him I always sleep good and peacefully.

"How about you dad?"he smiled before answering.

"Well my only daughter came home yesterday so of course I slept wonderfully"I got up from my chair and went to hug him.

"I missed you alot Oli"he said and I just hugged him tighter.

"I missed you alot too"I've always been close to my dad.Probably because when he wanted kids he always wanted a daughter.But him and my brother are also close.

"You are staying for one more night,right?"he asked with alot of hope in his eyes and I didn't want to disappoint him.

I went back to sit on my chair and before I could answer my mom and Jason entered.

"Ohh you are already awake"my mom said before coming to me and hugging not forgetting kissing my cheek.

"Yes mom"