PART 36°Diner°

OLIVIA'S POV

After a few minutes of driving he parked outside of what looks like a little diner.

The car is parked but none of us are moving.Then Ryder held my hand in his and I looked at him"I don't regret what happened yesterday, infact it opened my eyes and I'm happy that you marked me"then he kissed the top of my hand and got out of the car.

I'm in shock right now
..

After we got out of the car Ryder held the umbrella for us and we got inside of the diner.

As soon as we got inside an elderly lady came up to us with a huge smile on her face.She hugged Ryder and he hugged her back with a little smile on his face

"I was starting to think that you have forgotten about me Ryder"She said as she caress his face.She called him by his name which means that they are familiar with each other.

"I can forget everybody but not you"Ryder replied with a chuckle.

"Charming as always aren't you"and then her eyes shifted to me.She stared at me for the longest time and then she slowly came near me.

At this moment I don't know what to do with myself so I just looked down feeling shy.Then I felt her fingers on my chin making me look at her.

Her eyes were watery as if she was going to cry anytime soon now.Then she wrapped her hands around me for a hug.

I really didn't know what to do so I just awkwardly hugged her too.We continued to stay like that and I looked at Ryder and I found him looking at me with a warm smile on his face.

What's going on?

She pulled back and wiped her tears"forgive me dear I just got a little too excited to see you"she chuckled as she also wiped her tears.

"Your mate is very beautiful"I mumbled a shy thank you while looking down.

Then Ryder introduced us to each other.Her name is Flora and this is her diner that she own with her husband.

"Go ahead I'll be there in a sec"Ryder said and I nodded while going to sit down.

I sat down and started looking around at this place.There isn't anybody else other than the three of us here.It is really small but it feels homely like it h many memories.

I looked at Ryder and they seem to be having a really important conversation.By how Flora was smiling and stealing glances of me I am assuming that they are talking about me.

They are finally done and Ryder came up to me"Sorry for keeping you waiting"He said and I nodded.

"I ordered for us,hope you don't mind"

"Not at all"I said with a smile.

I am really curious of how they know each other and how often do Ryder come here.

"How do you two know each other?"I asked him.

"I used to come here alot so we got close"he answered looking at a distance as if thinking of some memories.