PART 45°phone call°

OLIVIA'S POV

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he gave me wet kisses on my neck but he took both of my wrist and pinned them above my head.

I tried to free my hands but he has them on a firm grip and I so badly want to touch him.

"Ry-..."and before I could talk his lips were on mine.I instantly responded to his kiss.It was not fast or rushed but slow and steady.

Then he stopped kissing me as he now pulled my shirt over my head which I didn't notice that he was taking off until now.He threw the shirt somewhere in the room and I just giggled.

He just stopped for a minute and looked at me giggling.I stopped giggling because of his stare"what?"I asked.

"You are so beautiful"he said and his eyes went to my boobs which I'm not wearing a bra and are now out bare.

Even though he is my mate,the fact of being naked infront of him makes me want to cover up.Before I could do that it was like he knew what I wanted to do because he pinned my hands down above my head again..

He shooked his head with a smirk and  his lips went to my neck near my chest and I didn't even try to hide my pleased moans.

I felt him smile in between the kisses on my neck and he let go of my hands.He managed to take my skirt off and continued on giving me kisses.

I felt his hand on my boob brushing my nipple in a teasing way.I was staring to breath heavily and wanting him badly now.

My hands went to his pants which I was struggling with and he helped me unbutton them.He got off the bed and took off his jeans with his eyes on mine.Then he took off his briefs and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking.

I looked at it and I felt like it has gotten bigger.I gulped and looked up at his smirking face.

"I will never get tired of that reaction"he said as he got on the bed and positioned himself in between my legs.

He gave me a Small peck on my lips and brushed some strands of hair out of my face and that relaxed me a little bit"just relax okay?"he said and I nodded.

This feels like it is our first time even though it is not.Ryder cooped the side of my face with one of his hand while staring at me in the eye and the other one positioned his member on my entrance.

We were holding an eye contact as I felt his member slowly entering me and I closed my eyes taking all of him in.Once he was all in I opened my eyes and found him starng at me.He smiled and I smiled back at him.

He started moving inside of me while still looking at me.A moaned escaped my lips and my breathing started being heavily.He moved from a slow gentle pace to a fast one and I didn't mind.

"Ryder.."I whisper his name as I closed my eyes again in pleasure.

He continued with his thrust and I felt myself getting close"Look at me"he demanded and I shot my eyes open to look at his blue ones.

My nails dug his back and I could feel my stomach tightening with my toes curling up.His cheek gazed against mine when he rested his head on the nook of my neck.I breathed out heavily as I released.His hands intertwined with mine after his last thrust at which he also released with a groan.

We stayed at that position for a few minutes with his member still inside of me.I felt my eyelids struggling to open and I accepted the darkness caused by my tiredness.

•••••••

I touched my face feeling something wet on it.No matter how many times I touched it the wet thing didn't go away.

I opened my eyes and I'm greeted with the site of Ryder giving me wet kisses.

"Hello there"he said with a huge smile.

"Hey"

"Come on wake up"he said and I shook my head no.

"I want to sleep more"I whispered.

"You will sleep more after eating"he said.

Knowing myself I could never say no to food.So I have to choose between eating and sleeping.

I am hungry but I'm too lazy to wake up and feeling too tired to get up and eat food.I finally decided to wake up.

I wanted to take a bath and he told me that he got it ready for me so I took a bath and dressed myself in a warm bathrobe.

I got out and the food was on the table so I did not waste time and dug in.There was alot of food to choose from and I didn't know what to eat first so I just multitask and ate everything I could fit in my mouth.

"What time is it?"I asked him.

"It's six"

"Time goes fast when you're having fun"he said as he chuckled looking at my surprised state.

I could not understand what he meant by that and when I finally did understand he was a laughing mess.

I looked at him laugh and his laugh sound so genuine and filled with happiness.We engaged on some small talk as we ate our food.

After we were done eating Ryder received an important phone call so he had to leave the room to go to Lucas to discuss something.I cleaned up while he was gone.

After that I went to bed and just lay there.

Where is my phone.

I sat up straight and looked around for my phone.I found it on the other side of the bed.I found a few missed calls from my brother

I decided to call him even though I know that once we start talking it might take forever to get off it because he never run out of anything to say.

The phone just rang without being answered so I gave up on calling him.After some time I heard a phone ringing and I looked at mine thinking that it was the one ringing but it was not.

I found Ryder's phone on the chair he was seating on and it was the one ringing.I did not know if whether I should answer it or not

I decided on answering it and when I said hello the person who called was silent.

"Uhm hello?"

The person went silent and didn't say anything so I was about to ask him or her again when the person hung up.i don't know whom it may be but I could feel that person breathing heavily on the other side after hearing my voice.

It must be a wrong number.

...........

Words 1154

I honestly have been dreading on writing this because of their sex scene but I decided to just do it anyway.Mind you I've never wrote anything like this before but I hope I wrote it right and if not don't hesitate on commenting.

I could only manage to write this short chapter but I promise I'll make the next one way more longer.

Cindyyy