PART 17

OLIVIA'S POV

"Hi there, I go by Tom and you are? " He extended his hand forward for a handshake while smiling.

"I am Olivia"I am shaking his hand back as I also give him a little smile back.

"I have never seen you around here before and I just happen to know almost everybody in this pack"He gave Jessica a little wink and my guess is those words may have a double meaning that I don't get.

"Of course you just happen to know everybody in this pack and their business,I mean you don't have a life Tom"Jessica tells Tom as she did a little quick smirk I almost didn't see it.

"You would know that now wouldn't you?"Tom replied with a smirk on his face.

"Just go back to whatever you were busy with Tom"Jessica closed her eyes as she leaned back and rest her head on the bench.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you don't like being in my presence"Tom says while raising one eyebrow up.

I wish I can do that.

"Is that so obvious because I thought I was doing a great job at hiding it"She replied with her eyes still closed.

"Olivia I think you should relook your decision of being friends with her"Tom says while resting his hand on my shoulder.

Getting comfortable aren't we?

"For now I think I'll stick with her"I joked replying Tom while watching him take a sit next to Jessica.

"So do you mind telling me about your beautiful self"Tom smiles while looking at me with Jessica scoffing besides him.

He laughs while looking at Jessica"Aww come on Jess you are still the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on so don't be jealous"I am laughing at his comment as I also sat on the bench.

"So how long have you guys known each other for?"I asked them feeling curious .

"Long enough to know everything about Jessica"Tom replied with a warm smile on his face as if remembering something.

"And from that day this guy has been clingy towards me"Jessica looks over at Tom and find Tom already looking at her.

I am not a mind reader or anything but I am pretty sure something is going on between the two of them.From the way they talk with each other to their body language and not forget to mention the tension.

Looking back at them I am amazed by how they are still looking at each other.

Great this is so uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat and they immediately looked away from each other and Jessica stood up from the bench and held my hand while pulling me leaving with her.

"Was nice seeing you Oli girl"Tom shouted seeing us leaving.

I waved my hand at him while smiling
at the way he says my name.I have a good feeling we are going to get along.

Right now I am walking with Jessica besides me and she has a long look on her face as if she is thinking hard about something.

We have been walking for a while and we are getting closer to the house.

I looked over at her"Your friend is nice"I said talking about Tom.

"Not by any mean is he my friend"She said and that got me thinking.

"So you guys just know each other then?"Like I said before I am curious to know.

And a little bit nosey.

Jessica stopped walking and  looked at me."it's just complicated.we are friends but not best friends although we-....I means it's complicated"She says as she looks like she doesn't want to talk about it.

So I dropped it and we started walking again till we arrived at home where we just spent the whole day talking and watching some TV.

We had lunch which she prepared by the way and I was grateful that Getty was not here.

Out of site out of mind.

Jessica and I get along like house on fire and it is just amazing to have a Bond with her.

We enjoyed each other's company until it was Jessica's time to leave.She  hasn't gone home since yesterday.

"If you need anything you have my number so you just call me okay?"Jessica tells me as we are now standing outside.

"Yeah I will call you"I hugged her as I will now miss her.

We said our goodbyes and I watched her she leave.I went inside the house and  straight to my room to take a shower.

Once I was done showering and wearing my PJ's it was already dark outside.

I haven't eaten anything since I had lunch with Jessica and I am now hungry.

I went down stairs thinking that maybe Getty got here and prepared something but she didn't.

"Maybe she is in the kitchen"I am thinking out loud as I make my way to the kitchen.

She is also not in the kitchen.Now what do I do ,I am not an amazing cook if anything my culinary skills are horrible.

I mean I can prepare food but trust me anyone can choose to eat dry bread over my food.

I opened the fridge and grabbed some milk."Looks like I have to settle to eating cereal"I sigh as I started to dig in.

After some few spoons I placed my bowl in the sink and washed it.So now I am laying in my bed without any expectations of Ryder coming home.

Feeling bored and definitely not sleepy I grabbed my phone and my iPods to listen to some music to pass the time.

I texted my family and friends before closing my eyes and leaning my head back to the headboard.

I love this feeling of not overthinking about everything.My hand automatically goes to my lips as I remembered how Ryder's lips felt on mine.

Although my eyes are closed I can feel that the atmosphere in the room is changing.

As I open my eyes I am met with  sparkling blue eyes starring at me.

................................

Hope you enjoyed it and pwease don't forget to vote.🥺

XXX
CINDYYY